[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to start with Car Seat Headrest? Already listened to Twin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: carseatheadrestpress.jpg (566 KB, 2656x1768) Image search: [Google]
carseatheadrestpress.jpg
566 KB, 2656x1768
Where to start with Car Seat Headrest? Already listened to Twin Fantasy and Teens of Denial.
>>
you've already started...
>>
Start by eating nothing but soy based products.
>>
Start by crawling into a lit brick oven.
>>
>>65194564
hi will
>>
>Where to start with ____?
>Already started
Please leave /mu/ and never come back, OP.
>>
>>65194564
Lol what a dope post

It's gonna be a great summer
>>
>I like the catchy sad melodies on Twin fantasy ;__;
Monomania
>I like the energic and catchy melodies on Twin Fantasy
My Back Is Killing me baby
>I loved Sober To Death but there's no obviously something more great than this
Bee thousands
>I want some will good bsides and obscure shit
NYH

have a great day OP!
>>
Where to start with Radiohead? Already listened to OK Computer and Kid A.
>>
Where to start with Neutral Milk Hotel? Already listened to On Avery Island and In The Aeroplane Over The Sea.
>>
killing yourself

csh is a furfag hack
>>
>>65194564
I dunno, you tell us, Will. Which are your best albums?
>>
Where to start with Animal Collective? Already listened to Merriweather Post Pavilion and Feels.
>>
>>65194564
Start with twin fantasy and teens of denial
>>
someone red pill me on car seat headrest please. i know will posts every thread but when i listen to the music or watch live videos they seem average at best
>>
>>65194564
bee thousand
>>
>>65194564
Just by looking at this kid's face and briefly glancing over their Wikipedia article I can conclude that I already hate this band without listening to their music.
>>
>>65195356
just by reading your post i can conclude you're a tremendously unfathomably buck-teethed rat fuck
>>
>>65195345
that's all you need to know f.am, check out this post for further confirmation >>65195356
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
>>65195356
Edgy
>>
Teens of Style is amazing, already own it on vinyl, and already pre-ordered teens of denial. It doesn't matter who the people in a band are or what they do or look llke, the music is all that matters and will makes some pretty damn good music
>>
Also you should check out SWMRS, they're a pretty new band gaining hella popularity on tour in europe right now being produced by FIDLAR.
>>
>>65195657
>It doesn't matter who the people in a band are or what they do
>>
Where to start with Slint? Already listened to Tweez and Spiderland
>>
Is he worth my time? i saw his whats in the bag and hes the most basic and boring piece of shit ive ever seen.
>>
>>65195992
Self titled EP
>>
Monomania
>>
Come on guys, the "Every Car Seat Headrest poster is Will" meme has become stale already
>>
>>65195828
you aren't into this?
>>
>>65196359
"no"
>>
>tfw you got banned on rym for calling Will a furfag
>>
>>65196409
Go away Will
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.