[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ONCE I WAS SEVERING EARS COLD wow some pretty out there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: LUKAS-GRAHAM-e1449037578129.jpg (57 KB, 805x537) Image search: [Google]
LUKAS-GRAHAM-e1449037578129.jpg
57 KB, 805x537
>ONCE I WAS SEVERING EARS COLD

wow some pretty out there stuff for radio desu
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 639x1034) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 639x1034
>>65191953
>WE SHWEEKUT URN BAG DIME
>TO THE GOOD DOPE EGGS
>>
Only that voice could come out of that face
>>
>WILL I HAVE A LOT OF CHILDREN WHO CAN WARM ME?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
is that susan boyle?
>>
>I CUT BRAS IN ATLANTIS
>>
>>65191953
Seriously the worst song of the year, and not even out of being overplayed or anything like that. I literally heard it for the first time and said: "this is the worst song of the year".

"Once I was seven years old..."

Once? Just once?

Lyrically, what the fuck is he actually talking about? "My father told me to find a wife, my mother told me to make friends"... so? That sounds like pretty solid, normal advice to me.

Everything about this just one giant cringe, yet I can't walk through the supermarket without seeing people humming along. How is this shit even possible?
>>
>>65192076
its a great song famm

soon ull be checkng these digits
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHCob76kigA
>>
>>65192076
>Lyrically, what the fuck is he actually talking about?
You could find the rest of the lyrics and find out for yourself instead of cherrypicking one line to whine about for no reason on a Chinese cartoon imageboard.
>>
Another reason to hate Danes.
>>
>>65191953
No this is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=659pppwniXA
>>
>>65191953
>IV U DON LIKE HOUR ATE OH ATES
>>
>>65192076
Just curious....what's your opinion on postmodernism?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.