[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOOK OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: thepod1.jpg (381 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
thepod1.jpg
381 KB, 600x600
LOOK OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>65190017
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTALLION
>>
Let me start off with a basket of chips
Then move on to the pollo asado taco
I would like two pollo asado tacos with one beef chimichanga
On the chimichanga, I would like a side of sour cream
I would like tomatoes and onions on my quesodilla
For dessert I would like the sopapillas -- I would like extra cinnamon
Do you make guacamole?
Yes, I do make guacamole.
Uh, I would like a side of guacamole on my Tostitos
I like to dip the Tostitos in the guacamole
Can I get a basket, I told you about a basket of chips
I would like a large iced-tea, 2, uh, 2 large iced-teas

Ok, that'll be $16.07
Out of $20? Ok, $16.07's your change.
>>
SKY DRENCHED IN A DEMON SWEAT...
>>
>>65190533
THE NIGHT SHE LEFT
>>
>>65190460
excuse me, whats the pollo asado
>>
>>65191070

that's the chicken
>>
>>65190460
This song made me love Ween desu
>>
YOU CAN BE WITH ME, CAPTAIN FANTASY
>>
While I do really love how the pod is basically brown taken to the logical conclusion, when it comes to early ween pure guava and godweensatan have it beaten out in terms of ratio of good song writing to filler.
>>
>>65191739
It's funny you say this because for a few months now, I've been developing stuff in my head and I think I can take brown further they did, I really disagree with you saying it can be taken to logical conclusions, there are no beginnings or conclusions in the brown sound all around
>>
>>65191813
do it and then post.
>>
I wonder what it would be like to listen to "Molly" while on the drug molly?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.