[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What music should I listen to while playing Dark Souls III?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (858 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
858 KB, 3840x2160
What music should I listen to while playing Dark Souls III?
>>
the original soundtrack of the game
never heard of music and sound design?
>>
>>65184870
it barely contains any
>>
>>65184906
and?
If it's like this it's the choice of the designer.
If you need to listen to something else during your play it means the game doesn't fit you, or it is just simply better games than this one.
>>
Sunn O)))
>>
File: whats wrong with you.gif (742 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
whats wrong with you.gif
742 KB, 446x251
>>65184818
>listening to anything else than the game soundtrack while playing said game
>>
>>65184906
that's the point, silence is important
>>
>>65184818
Literally whatever you want
>>
i was listening to crystal castles while in the crystal sage area, and exmilitary sometimes, reminder: whatever u listen to will remind you of dark souls when you listen to it again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w
>>
>>65185183

>not listening to Death Grips while playing Call Of Duty
>>
>>65184818
chief keef - back from the dead
>>
>>65184818
Bathory
Bell Witch
Sarcofago
Mayhem
>>
File: cover.jpg (22 KB, 370x369) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
22 KB, 370x369
>>
>>65186803
what album is this
>>
>>65184992
That is insanely idiotic.
>>
>>65186865
it's the new pc music release by gfoty and ag cook
>>
Literally anything from Amon Amarth
>>
I f you listen to any music while paing asouls game your rtearded
>>
>>65184906
And yet the boss music is so loud and climactic.
Hmmm... Hmmmmmmm... Hmmm..
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.