[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I... I thought it was good...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
I... I thought it was good...
>>
i didn't
>>
because it kinda is
>>
>>65184553
Nah, it'll literally be forgotten by next month except for the interns that have to spam it on here.
>>
>>65184391

Same it's really unimressive in every way. I have no idea why it got hyped.
>>
>>65184372
>>65184553
>>65184589
>>65184391
fuck what this board thinks, it's a great album and this everyone is acting all contrarian because it's both p4k and Fantano approved
>>
>>65184637
>t. Matador shill
>>
I hate that cover so fucking much
>>
It's pretty alright I guess
>>
>>65184637
or maybe because they have different opinions than you. are you really that insecure that you think if someone doesn't like something you like it's only because they have arterial motives?
>>
>>65184810
*ulterior
>>
>>65184637
hi will can I have your autograph?
>>
>>65184372

Most people did.

It's AOTY imo.
>>
>>65184372
white mediocrity: the artist
>>
>>65184779
pleb
>>
File: blueribbon.jpg (10 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
blueribbon.jpg
10 KB, 220x200
>>65184637
/mu/ would worship it if Scaruffi also liked it.
Maybe the next time Will
>>
>>65184866

I don't understand you guys who shit on Painting With and Bottomless Pit and A Moon Shaped Pool and the call this AOTY. I mean, it's okay, but it's not in the same league as a lot of other stuff people are dismissing.
>>
it's pretty shitty

vocals are bad, hipster vibe is crap, overall sound of the band is just...meh
>>
I don't like it that much compared to his older stuff but i feel his next album will be great
>>
>>65184810
>arterial motives
>>
>>65184810
most of the talk was very positive on here before the p4k review. it has nothing to with MY insecurity
>>
File: retard.png (348 KB, 476x463) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
348 KB, 476x463
>>65184637
I will always hate anything this retard puts out because it all sucks and he is ugly
>>
>>65184607
jesus christ give it a fucking rest
>>
Stop samefagging ITT Will
>>
>>65185465
this. most of it was written before he wrote how to leave town which was his best, so hopefully he does end up going in that kind of direction next.
still waiting on say goodbye to the jets tho!
>>
>>65185153
painting with is garbage

>floridadadadadadadadadafa
>>
>>65184372
Here's the thing anon. If you like the genre, it's fucking great. I love it too.

But /mu/ has a wide variety that spans over rap, dadrock, metal, etc. When this is spammed so much, those people listen to it out of curiosity and hate it and think it's "hipster." Also there's the people on the board that only listen to the most obscure shit so that it makes them look cool for liking it.

Car Seat Headrest used to be liked on /mu/ because it was obscure. Now it's not because they got signed to Matador, so those hipsters (the majority of /mu/) are angry and don't like it anymore. Then there's also the hivemind that can't make opinions for themselves and think it's shit too since the hipsters of /mu/ think so.
>>
>>65186115
I generally despise indie rock other than Pavement and a few other bands, and I liked this quite a bit.
>>
>>65186115
i can't remember when car seat headrest was actualy popular on mu

once upon a mu
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.