[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, if they weren't radio hits you would love them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 21p-864x474.jpg (144 KB, 864x474) Image search: [Google]
21p-864x474.jpg
144 KB, 864x474
Admit it, if they weren't radio hits you would love them. Lyrically they're some of the most mature musicians out there talking about relateable and deep issues.
>>
File: 1462411688786.jpg (48 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
1462411688786.jpg
48 KB, 469x505
horrible bait
>>
>>65179214
lol fuck off. the lyrics are about as deep as coffee shop poetry
>>
wish we could turn back time
>>
to the good meme days
>>
>>65179214
I guess you are right, some of their lyrics are pretty well writen and icreadibly delivered for classical music standards.
>>
TO DA GOOD DOPE DAYS
>>
>USED TO PLAY PRETEND USED TO PLAY PRETEND MONEY
>USED TO PLAY PRETEND WAKE UP YOU NEED THE MONEY

DAMN....
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA-wait are you serious? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>65179214
Sorry their music is 3deep5me.
>>
>>65179950
same, i subject myself to defeat at the hands of all the hyperintellectual fans of these profound and original musical craftsmen
>>
Is this b8?
>>
WISH WE COULD GO BACK IN TIME
>>
>>65179214
Can you please stop making these threads? We're begging you. Someone else's post had to archive for you to do this.
>>
>>65179214
>Admit it, if they weren't radio hits you would love them
No, but I don't hate them or anything. This board seems obsessed though.
>>
>>65180784
>This board seems obsessed though.
[spoiler] It's literally just one guy who keeps making Twenty One Pilots threads and comparing them to Animal Collective. You can tell when he's sleeping and when he wakes up. Honestly, the level and skill that goes into this amount of devoted shitposting is impressive.[/spoiler]

It's making me actively hate Pilots when I used to be indifferent.
>>
>>65180717
>we

fuck off literally who, I like shitposts
>>
>>65179230
whats wrong with coffee shop poetry
>>
>>65180866
Most people m8.

We don't post in em anymore because...of the age old saying, 'if you ignore them they'll go away.'
>>
>>65179245
you could have said to the good old memes
but you said to the good meme days
why
>>
>>65181332
because I wish to return to the days of good memes
>>
what a time to be alive
>>
>>65179214
>I wish i could put chords together in a way that is new
>My name's blurryface and i care what you think

SO DEEP
>>
I like Vessel meh
>>
>>65181721
vessel is okay, but i didnt find anything special on it that was worth talking about
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.