[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album really didn't need to be an hour long. Especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
This album really didn't need to be an hour long. Especially since the songs get kind of same-y after a while. 30 minutes probably would've been best.

What did y'all think of it?
>>
I think if you just take it at face value then it does seem a bit lengthy. I think delving into the lyrics is what keeps me listening mostly though
>>
rhyming girl w/ world for a whole 5 minutes or whatever.
>>
pretty fucking bad
>>
>viral marketing
>on 4chan
>>
>>65168278
I havent heard it yet but you wont get an answer or any real discussion on it here because neo mu. Im hoping this is another twin fantasy.

Nervous young man was far longer and had two 15 min songs as well as a few more pushing 10 minutes. Thats just his thing and some of them (gun song) are ballads with different ideas in them, where as others (boxing day) was a 15 min loop. So far, Twin fantasy > NYM, > rest
>>
>>65168278

I didn't find it overlong but I kinda over listened to the singles and so have been just like listening to a few songs from it at a time. Though honestly have been really enjoying it this way.
>>
because this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHO_YnL4J7s
>>
As a big fan of Car Seat Headrest, I honestly thought this album was pretty disappointing, and lacked the qualities of all the other albums that made them so great. Same with Teens of Style.
>>
>>65169931
Am I the only person that likes that song?
Maybe it's the context behind the song–which most people lack–that makes up for how basic it is.
>>
Love this album, 9/10, fuck yall
>>
>>65172554
fuck off, will
>>
>>65172596
Its fags like you that make it so i can't post about my favorite band here
>>
>>65172596
will you fuck off already?
>>
Not as good as Twin Fantasy or Nervous young human, and desu the only 2 parts that really hooked me were the "I'm not going to heaven, you're not going up heaven" and "friends are better with drugs are better with friends", and they lasted much shorter than I hoped for.
Comparing it to say, Sober to death, where the ending of is just a huge build up emotion with the repetitive lyric.

It's an alright album (I quite enjoyed it), but it's starting to lose the CSH qualities that made me really enjoy his older stuff like TF and NYM.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.