[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>massive backlog that will take until 2018 at least to cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: scaruffidead.png (129 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
scaruffidead.png
129 KB, 225x300
>massive backlog that will take until 2018 at least to cover
>keep listening to music that isn't on it
>>
How many new things a day do you listen to?
>>
an album on your backlog is no different from any other album that you haven't listened to yet. Basically all music that you haven't listened to is in your "backlog"
>>
>>65157824
one album or like 40 minutes worth of long albums per day is where i find a balance between not catching up and spending my whole life finding music
>>
>>65157841
Thanks, Redundancy Man!
>>
>>65157950
If you have such a big backlog you could probs listen to a bit more. I listen to 3 new things a day and I'll do it when walking to/from classes, shopping, doing laundry, cooking, etc. If it bothers you there's no harm in trying to find a tiny bit more time.
>>
>>65157801

Most of those albums, whether it's on your backlog or not, probably suck. Get rid of the shitty ones and you'll have a more reasonable list.

>b-but how do I know if it's shitty if I haven't listened to it?

If you can't figure this out yet, you deserve what you're going through.
>>
pls help me decide whether any of these hip hop essentials are worth listening to

Big L - Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous
Black Star - Mos Def & Talib Kweli Are Black Star
Chef Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...
Common Sense - Resurrection
Danny Brown - XXX
Deltron 3030 - s/t
Gang Starr - Moment of Truth
Mobb Deep - The Infamous
Mos Def - Black on Both Sides
Organized Konfusion - Stress: The Extinction Agenda
OutKast - ATLiens
Pete Rock & C.L. - Smooth Mecca and the Soul Brother
The Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde
A Tribe Called Quest - People's Instinctive Travels and the Path of Rhythm

btw i'm white as anybody, i like jazz-rap, i like 80s electro, i like death grips, i like plunderphonics, nothing else really appeals to me which is why i've listened to so few albums
>>
>>65158451
Deltron 3030 isn't jazzy but its very "arty", quite good imo.

Black on Both sides is a really good jazz rap album though.
>>
>>65158519
thank you
>>
>>65157824

4-6 new albums and 2-4 new classical pieces.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.