[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /mu/ hate this again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Screamadelica.jpg (417 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Screamadelica.jpg
417 KB, 600x600
Why does /mu/ hate this again?
>>
it's literally made only to appeal to the lowest common denominators of society and to generate maximum profits without any regard for artistic integrity
>>
>>65152290
artistic integrity is gay
>>
>>65152273
One of the greatest albums of all time
>>
Who is this person called /mu/?
>>
its a great album, even better when you are fucked out of your gourd on chemicals and better on a dance floor in a big room full of other people fucked out of their tree too.
>>
>>65152273
I tried to listen to this album but it was literally too British for me.
No fucking joke
>>
>>65152290
So untrue
>>
Good album. Not as good as XTRMNTR or Vanishing Point.
>>
>>65153775
primal scream is scottish
>>
>>65155601
Britain is the name of the island you ding dong
>>
>>65155655
sorry, im an ignorant american
>>
I WAS BLIND
NOW I CAN SEE
>>
File: indie07.png (124 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
indie07.png
124 KB, 320x240
>>65153775
is too British even possible
>>
I am a post-30, Britfag Britpop fanatic and even I don't rate this album particularly, barring Loaded which, love it or hate it, is an absolute UK classic. And Come Together is great but mainly because its reminds me of the ending from Human Traffic.

I honestly think you had to be pilled up in a UK warehouse sometime around 1991-94 to really appreciate this stuff. Of its time to say the least
>>
>>65156235
As a britfag, you cannot speak for the British. Neither can I but this album is fantastic
>>
>>65156126
whose guitar was that again?
>>
>>65152290
not really

they just wanted to get loaded and have a good time, thats what creation was all about
>>
File: SNARE SNARE SNARE SNARE.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SNARE SNARE SNARE SNARE.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>65157471
Or get loaded and micromanage to an autistic degree
>>
I don't hate it, but I found it too repetitive and long-winded
>>
Who's the guy on the cover?
>>
looks like a creme egg
>>
File: Montie q1vZsvr9H2.jpg (12 KB, 284x324) Image search: [Google]
Montie q1vZsvr9H2.jpg
12 KB, 284x324
>>65156843
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.