[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time the tale were told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: folder.jpg (610 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
610 KB, 1000x1000
It's time the tale were told
>>
I'VE LOST MY FAITH IN WOMANHOOD
>>
>>65152139
of how you take a child
>>
>>65152148
And you relentlessly fucked his ass

What did The Mozzer mean here?
>>
>I was looking for a job and then I found a job
>ans heaven knows I'm miserable now
>>
>I am the sun
>and the air
What did he mean by this?
>>
The Headmaster Ritual is one of the best album openers of all time.
>>
>>65153066
Try son and heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
>>
>>65153141
and you make him oooold
>>
>>65153263
nah man
he's the air of a shyness as in he gives off a sense of shyness
>>
>Punch a bicycle on a hillside
Does Moz have anger issues?
>>
I dreamed about you laaa-aaast night
>>
File: cover.jpg (265 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
265 KB, 1000x1000
>>65151691
reminder that this compilation is their best and has the better version of "reel around the fountain"
>>
>>65153141
And The Queen Is Dead is the best
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.