[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just listened to pic related for the first time and I loved it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: yeezus.jpg (120 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
yeezus.jpg
120 KB, 1000x1000
Just listened to pic related for the first time and I loved it. Does it get better, or have I jumped right into the pinnacle?
>>
yeezus is his best but his other stuff ranges from decent to great.
>>
>>65133222
the more you listen the better it gets
im on my 1000+ listen and its still a masterpiece
>>
u gotta listen to it as a whole every time, too
>>
>>65133222
No other album on the planet like it unfortunately.

If you want a Ye album with a few songs that have a Yeezus-esque vibe to them, TLOP has a few.

MBDTF is arguably the better album though.

Anything older than 808's just doesn't click with me anymore.

Yeezus is my favorite Ye album, though.
>>
>>65134613
>No other album on the planet like it unfortunately.
Have you ever heard of Death Grips?
>>
File: comic con ecstasy.gif (3 MB, 374x206) Image search: [Google]
comic con ecstasy.gif
3 MB, 374x206
>>65134642
>death grips
>>
>>65134652
Not saying I like Death Grips, it's just that Kanye obviously ripped them of f.
>>
>>65134690
nope
>>
>>65134903
Yes
>>
>>65134642
Of course, but what's your point?

The two are minorly comparable in production, maybe. Regardless of whether or not the Death Grips sound inspired Yeezus, they don't really sound anything alike.
>>
>>65134642
Does only surface value click with you? They may be in the same genre but that's like saying Space is the Place sounds like A Love Supreme
>>
>>65134998
nope see
>>65135240
>>65135338
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.