[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Bloody Valentine Holy shit! Are they virgins because i think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Loveless.jpg (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Loveless.jpg
114 KB, 600x600
My Bloody Valentine

Holy shit! Are they virgins because i think they are.
Only a virgin would deliberately come up with some shit like Loveless: whiny vocals, shitty pop songs but most of all it sounds like they just put the sound of a vacuum on top of it. This is the lazy sound of a bunch of virgins who had to much free time and decided to make an album. And guess what? All those lame insecure music critics bought into it so they could brag about how "cool" their tastes are. That's the reason they declared this record a classic before the more deserving Nevermind and Spiderland, because critics have got to be "above" the masses who bought those two record. Shit like this reminds me of 1967 when they praised a similar virgin meme "The Velvet Underground" for their debut record featuring an ugly ass singer and brought to you by that hack Andy Warhol. People need to wake up and think for themselves, otherwise undeserving virgins like Kevin Shields will be praised as genius while legitimate talents are relegated to the gutter.
>>
reply to this post or kevin shields will give you tinnitus tonight
>>
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin you lust-beast. Some of us choose not to live in sin. I hope you find Jesus.
>>
>>65126203
no
>>
reply to this post or you will never leave 4 chan again
>>
>>65126155
This is pasta, right?
>>
>>65126203
oh no
>>65126318
>implying it was going to happen ever
>>
>>65126318
oh god no
>>
>being this pleb
>>
>>65126155
nice b8 anon
>>
>>65126155
they're the twilight of shoegaze
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.