[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KANYE BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: thats gotta hoit.jpg (88 KB, 790x395) Image search: [Google]
thats gotta hoit.jpg
88 KB, 790x395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAYEgf2It2c

can he recover?
>>
idk
>>
may b
>>
>>65116216

colbert is so smug. why was the audience laughing that whole time?
>>
Nah, he's done.
>>
>>65116595

Network talk show audiences are supposed to laugh at pretty much everything that comes out of the host's mouth.
>>
gg, colbert is now beating dead horses, RIP colbert
>>
also TERRIBLE cherry picking. the fuck is this bs?
>>
>>65116614

He wasn't even saying anything though. Kanye is just talking about how he wants to make the world a better place.

I get that it gets over the top towards the end, but the first half wasn't even that ridiculous.
>>
Holy shit, Kanye's a complete moron
>>
>>65116682

what did he say that made you think that? genuinely curious.

t. a complete moron
>>
>>65116216
Is it just me, or has Colbert aged a lot in the last couple of years?
>>
Am I the only one who always enjoys hearing Kanye speak?
Like sure he's kind of a toddler but a lot of his raw ideas and philosophy is pretty great.
I mean look at old David Bowie interviews
>>
>>65116764

I totally feel you (>>65116722 btw). I literally don't understand how people might not connect with what he's saying.

It's not all revolutionary or brilliant, but he's rarely wrong.
>>
>>65116216
That was pretty funny.
>>
File: overusedgif.gif (3 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
overusedgif.gif
3 MB, 500x333
>>65116764
>kanye west is the david bowie of this generation
>>
>>65116682

you didn't already know this?
>>
>>65116728
He has indeed. Its a shame that Comedy Central is 90% dead at this point as it seemed to be what was keeping him alive.
>>65116722
When he was talking about how Clothes are more important than saving the environment, and how he thinks thats an appropriate thing to be talking about at a meeting with the president. Also the part where he asked Zuckerberg for money, and the part where he didn't get that Ellen was making fun of him.
>>65116764
I do enjoy hearing Kanye speak, but because his voice is hilariously high compared to what I'd thought it would be. I've never heard him speak normally before now.
>>65116614
>>65116595
Colbert has really started slipping since he moved. He can still be his old self sometimes but its never going to be as great as it was.
>>65116663
Kanye speaks and thinks like a child. Hearing Kanye talk about making the world a better place is like listening to my 5 year old nephew do the same. "Oh if we just give you some money you'll fix everything? Here's everything I have, god speed."
>>
>>65116216

The Kanye part was classic Kanye, but holy shit Colbert's response made me cringe
>>
>>65116764
I like listening to him, but he's very bad at communicating what he wants to say in an effective and clear way. I think his intentions are in the right place, and at the core of what he's trying to say there is an interesting philosophical message, but it's buried beneath his incoherent rambling.

He's also a bit of a hypocrite. For the last few years Kanye has been talking fairly regularly about how we're all slaves to consumerism, and how we should reject our corporate shackles, but then he brags about his expensive new car on his album.

He's artistically a genius, and he has the right idea, but he's also kind of retarded.
>>
Someday I will start a site dedicated to making fun of autistic Kanye defeners. And when that happens, I will wonder what the fuck I'm doing with my life.
>>
>>65117072
>I will start a site dedicated to making fun of autistic Kanye defeners
as if this isn't infinitely more autistic
>>
>>65117067

>I be worried 'bout my daughter, I be worried 'bout Kim
>But Saint is baby 'Ye, I ain't worried 'bout him
>I had my life threatened by best friends who had selfish intents
>What I'm supposed to do?
>Ride around with a bulletproof car and some tints?

is this what you're referring to?
>>
Reminder that black people think Kanye is a joke and his fanbase is entirely made up of white teenage girls.
>>
>>65117242

Kanye actually brings out some of the most diverse crowds in terms of mainstream hip-hop
>>
>>65117175
Nope
>Tell my wife that I hate the Rolls so I don't never drive it
>It took 6 months to get the Maybach all matted out
>And my assistant crashed it soon as they backed it out

I suppose you could argue No More Parties is a bonus track, but my point still stands.
>>
>>65117067
Listen to "all falls down" off of CD, it literally addresses this
He's observing that it's a problem while admitting that he's still a part of it and not better than anyone else
>>
>>65117242
>>65117349
>>65117067

let's get back to the fact that Colbert ROASTED him
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.