[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ye beat tape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: XUFB4ao.png (247 KB, 501x502) Image search: [Google]
XUFB4ao.png
247 KB, 501x502
another old Kanye beat tape just surfaced., this one from 97.

always cool to hear these types of things come out. thoughts on the tape, /mu/? any personal favorite demo tapes?

https://soundcloud.com/trilly-madison/sets/unreleased-kanye-west-demo
>>
i was gonna post this thread lol, thought it would have gotten more attention.

this tape was cool though, sounds super different from the college dropout even
>>
>>65107577
cool beans brother
>>
Oh boy oh boy, if the Kanye can go from that to what he is now then I wont give up either!
>>
>>65108061
yeah he was about 19-20. i mean these aren't bad by any means but comparing this to even izzo or something is crazy
>>
wow this is actually still really good to this day. super clean sampling and synth sounds, especially for 97. this is most definitely what half of soundcloud is trying to be.
>>
>>65108677
dude if anyone posted this in a soundcloud thread they'd be called an amateur
>>
>>65107577
This shit is pretty lit tbhfam, I like it. Obviously not his best but still nice laid back beats with clean instrumentals. Better than the shit on TLOP for sure.
>>
>>65108877
>Better than the shit on TLOP for sure.

fucking no. it was only pretty good even in 97. kanye came into his own like 4-5 years later
>>
>>65108780
it's funny because soundcloud threads are entirely composed of amateurs
>>
>>65108919
/mu/, the only board that state opinions as facts more than /v/. do you understand that that makes you cancer
>>
>>65109294
also mere opinion
>>
>>65109254
i realized that after i posted but i meant like average/bad. it wouldn't get like a million replies

>>65109294
>Better than the shit on TLOP for sure.
>not an opinion stated as a fact

O.K.
>>
>>65109390
yeah, you're right. but this would totally fit in a soundcloud thread and it's 19 years old. to me, if i imagine it being posted in an sc thread. it doesn't even sound like someone trying to be retro, which i think says a lot.
>>
>>65109313
your mom is an opinion
>>65109390
that was exactly my point. he stated it as fact.
>>
>>65109647
>that was exactly my point, he stated it as fact

but you replied to me

>>65109599
huh, i feel like it would be posted with kind of a retro angle to it, but maybe you're right

but like track 2? the bassline and the sample sound very dated/retro
>>
These are really well done actually.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.