[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Swans_WhiteLight.jpg (2 MB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
Swans_WhiteLight.jpg
2 MB, 1440x1440
I don't get it
>>
Of course you don't
>>
>>65102309
get it boy
>>
it's really good imo
>>
>>65102309
if you don't get it then you are a failure and if you're a failure then you get the album

see OP if you hate yourself enough you'll finally get it
>>
I, i've been lonely
>>
This and love of life are their goth-iest albums. Pretty dank. A bit cheesy maybe. You know, the goth thing. Lil industrial for ya too. Maybe tongue in your cheek to get through it. Maybe tongue in Gira's cheek. It rocks tho.
>>
I know this isn't related but in what order should I listen to The Seer? CD order or Vinyl?
>>
File: 1459566810192.jpg (5 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1459566810192.jpg
5 KB, 240x250
Try flexing your muscles, you might get it then.
>>
>>65103933
10/10 meme fampie
>>
>>65103925
Absolutely CD. Gira himself prefers CDs over records in general and digital version in CD tracklisting. And if you look at the tracklisting after finally listening to the album, you'll see that vinyl tracklisting of The Seer is an abomination.
>>
>>65104005
Tite cheers anon
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 200x202
I'm trying to get my gf into SWANS. Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>65104025
No. Why?
>>
>>65104025
yes
>>
>>65104050
Specifically want to have really rough, brutal bdsm style sex to Filth, or Public Castration. I think she's open to it and she's liked their more 'mellow' stuff.
>>
File: jesus christ how horrifying.png (29 KB, 1694x787) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ how horrifying.png
29 KB, 1694x787
>>65104005
What the absolute fuck, who was in charge of this shit?
>>
>>65104127
I don't know why you would ever want that, but if she likes the music without any sex going on, she'll probably like it while having sex.
>>
It's because I'm better than you
>>
>>65102309
Whats not to get this album is pretty straightforward
>>
>>65102309
And you're complaining
>>
>>65104151
vinyl limitations
>>
>>65104025
Dont do it
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
get this dubs instead
>>
This album is a trial for me. The songs are good but they're all 5-6 minute long post-punk dirges. It'd be like listening to Disintegration if the tracklist was just Pictures of You repeated 12 times - yeah it's a great song but by the 5th or 6th time you're wanting something a bit different.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.