[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite album of 1963? Do you think Lee Harvey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: L H Oswald.png (877 KB, 984x738) Image search: [Google]
L H Oswald.png
877 KB, 984x738
What is your favorite album of 1963? Do you think Lee Harvey Oswald would have liked it?
>>
No one cares about that fucking show dude
>>
>>65092349
Me and my dad watched it and he and I thought it was super cool!!!
>>
>>65092349
You're totally missing out. It's a good show from a great book.
>>
>>65092349
t. pleb
>>
The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady or Samba esquema novo; I'm not sure.
>>
Little Deuce Coup by The Beach Boys was released October 7th, 1963.

Being that Lee Harvey Oswald was a happy go lucky fellow and was always the life of the party, I think he would've warmed up to it. That zany, goofy, crazy, loony, nutty, anything for a laugh, Lee.
>>
File: Money Jungle.jpg (285 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Money Jungle.jpg
285 KB, 1500x1500
It's this one
I don't know Lee Harvey Oswald is

Captcha 1971
What's your favorite album from 1971?
>>
>>65092626
>The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady
this
>>
>>65092306
>1963

Did you just learn that music existed before the late 60s? Fuck off.
>>
>>65092860
A she's mah little deuce coupe

Bitch you don't know what I got
>>
File: cover.jpg (570 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
570 KB, 800x800
I don't know enough about LHO to make a guess
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.