[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringeworthy Lyrics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: tameimpala.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1409) Image search: [Google]
tameimpala.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1409
>Cuz I'm a man, woman, I'll never be as strong as you
>>
File: Ajj_knife_man.jpg (51 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Ajj_knife_man.jpg
51 KB, 360x360
>>65088394
>I'M A GUY GETTING PAID MORE THAN A GIRL WITH A DEGREE
The album's pretty fucking cool though, it's a shame that the band members are spineless twinks
>>
>>65088479
Isn't this off of American Tune?
>>
>>65088516
yeah
>>
>>65088394
>they say that people never change, but that's bull shit
>they dooooo
>>
>>65088533
Yeah that song is pretty cringy to begin with. Probably the worst track off the album
>>
File: lana.jpg (181 KB, 1035x689) Image search: [Google]
lana.jpg
181 KB, 1035x689
>he used to call me poison
>cause i was poison ivy

or pretty much any other lyric that comes out of her mouth
>>
>>65088394
he is right tho. guys are emotional nutbags and girls just go with the flow and laugh and monkey-bar to the next. girls are more in tune with the "let it happen" mentality....u dig?
>>
File: lanaderurei.png (72 KB, 160x258) Image search: [Google]
lanaderurei.png
72 KB, 160x258
>>65088800
Ikr?

>My pussy taste like Pepsi-Cola,
>My eyes are wide like cherry pies.
>>
>>65088942
That's literally the opposite.
>>
>>65088975
believe me, guys are stupid emotional. girls may SHOW emotions, but are not as likely to moodily sulk in their rooms for 3 years
>>
>>65088975
>>65089038
>>65088942
Regardless that's not what TI meant. He just means he's full of testosterone and he's an animal compared to a woman. To be honest though, these days appear to be more comfortable slutting about but the one's who do are either using it as a drug or a vice (mostly the case), or find that they have huge regrets in allowing themselves to be objectified and so frivolously objectifying others.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.