[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ariana Grande
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: ari-and-her-brother.jpg (64 KB, 468x593) Image search: [Google]
ari-and-her-brother.jpg
64 KB, 468x593
Help, I just listened to Ariana Grande's album once to see how bad it is, but now I actually wanna relisten. The first 3 tracks were so damn cathcy.

Should I swallow my pride and listen to Ariana Grande as a 21 year old man?
>>
they both look like realdolls
>>
listen to music cause you like it not because you think someone else likes it more
fucking pussy
>>
>>65081396
both of them are legit evil people
fuck that ugly narcissistic smug bitch

wanna stuff my cock down her throat until she cries
>>
>>65081396
Just enjoy it, fuck this place.
>>
>>65081396
You could also just stop listening to music completely if that's how you're gonna act.
>>
Her brother is one of the most distasteful people that have ever been alive
>>
>>65081449
>fuck that ugly narcissistic smug bitch
why are you this mad over some run of the mill pop star you've never met before you autist
>>
>>65081543
My gf is obsessed with her. she makes that same smug face in every picture
I hate her fucking guts
>>
>>65081421
>>65081480
R-right?
Honestly this place made me insecure as fuck.
>>
>>65081396
Your age and gender have nothing to do with the music you listen to, fucking hell /mu/ is worse than college
>>
>>65081582
>My gf is obsessed with her. she makes that same smug face in every picture
>I hate her fucking guts
lol then dump her if she makes you so mad, ariana is a terrible person but not for the stupid shit you mentioned
>>
>>65081644
tell me more things about ariana so i can hate her more
>>
>>65081449
>wanna stuff my cock down her throat until she cries
She used to date Big Sean. Are you sure your cock is big enough to make her cry?
>>
>>65081595
>Honestly this place made me insecure as fuck.
you sound like a pleb newfuck, how long have you been lurking here?
>>
>>65081658
>>tell me more things about ariana so i can hate her more
she's a bratty maladjusted shitheaded diva with no regards for other people, she's been seen spitting on food and doing more petty shit just for the thrill of it
>>
>>65081396
what does it matter since ariana didn't make those songs? she just sang on them
>>
>>65081752
MY COCK RAGES ON
>>
>>65081820
she's still really cute imo shame about her being an overall terrible person
>>
>>65081793
She co-wrote almost every song on the album according to album credits.
>>
>>65081904
she wrote the lyrics? or she just went 'ooh yes i like that part' and 'yes this is a nice idea!!'
>>
>>65081664
>taking my bait
>>
>>65082061
According to herself she writes lyrics. But I don't know the capacity of her contribution in the studio. Beyonce is also a songwriter, according to herself, but she's been exposed buying writing credits before.
>>
>>65082198
>exposed buying writing credits
source?
>>
>>65082235
I don't remeber exactly, I think it was the song Halo, there was a demo recorded before Beyonce got her hands on it, and it's exactly the same song.
>>
>>65082080
xD
>>
>>65081396
pretty sure this place is 18+
>>
>>65082080
>>65082360
That person isn't me. I've been lurking for about 3 years. Let's not act like w-pop is take seriously here.
>>
>>65081396
Depends on which one you listened to.

Most recent one, "Dangerous Woman", is a bland throwaway record.

"My Everything", on the other hand, has great production, amazing melodies and is obviously her best so far.
>>
>>65083158
Dangerous Woman. I loved the first 3 tracks. My Everything is better like you said but it expired.
>>
>>65081396
yes
>>
>>65081396
>man

You mean Nu-Male
>>
>>65081396
the way that guy looks really upsets me
>>
>>65081396

So there is officially some kind of Ariana Grande shill/hype person on these boards, right? These threads are getting too frequent
>>
If you have ever enjoyed the Beach Boys or Beatles you should not feel any different for listening to Ariana Grande

They were intended for the same audience and are pretty much the same genre

Not a commentary on objective quality
>>
>>65083726
Yeah, sure. /mu/ is sooo important to recond labels that thay hire people to promote their artists to a bunch of basement dwellers.
>>
>>65083749
>being this retarded
>>
>>65083644
>guy
>>
>>65083330
Wouldn't say it "expired" per se. Dangerous Woman has a slightly updated, but much blander production. If you care about cutting edge production so much, you shouldn't listen to Ariana Grande in the first place.

Dangerous Woman (song) is so-so, hanging entirely on its production. Into You is the best song on the record. The rest has ok tracks but some of them are complete garbage.

Some anon said it had "focus group feel", I agree completely. It sounds very disjointed, lacks any concept and overall sounds like very average radio pop. The cameos on it suck too.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
24 KB, 600x450
Ariana's brother single handedly almost ruined my favorite show
>>
>>65084033
>Youtube Personality
Kill me.
>>
>>65084024
My first three tracks are Moonlight, Be Alright and Into You. No such track as DW. I torrented it, maybe it wasn't complete.
>>
>>65083801

no one said anything about record labels...just annoying waifufans who post the same threads every day.
>>
Fuck I really love this Moonlight song. I have no idea what she is saying most of the time but It's soothing my ears.
>>
>>65084142
Weird… The official track listing, according to Wikipedia, is:

> 1. Moonlight
> 2. Dangerous Woman
> 3. Be Alright
> 4. Into You

Into You is a really good tune. But the rest just doesn't hold up. My Everything had almost no filler, except for some cameos. This record is almost all filler, bandwagoning trends from '80s revival to gospel without any reason. This is exactly why I hate Katy Perry records too.
>>
>>65084453
True, my version lacks one track. I will download that song later.

I read that the album was supposed to have no featured artists, but her label probably forced some in after her lead single didn't do as well as planned.
>>
>>65081396
>21 year old '''''''''''''man'''''''''''''
>likes music made for 13 year old girls
>>
>>65084574
Go to back to plebbit

>>65084567
I didn't read about that. I think the album would only benefit from the absence of cameos. They ALL sound out of place—it's almost jarring.

I think I read she changed producers too. I think it's pretty apparent on most tracks.

Oh, and if you want some pop goodness, listen to Robyn's albums, like Body language. Amazing pop.
>>
>>65081752
that's all sick honestly. probly jealous u cant spit on food with no consequences, fucking pussy
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.