[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An actual discussion thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: gdfg.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
gdfg.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
An actual discussion thread.
>>
why start now?
>>
>>65079678

good album, lyrics remind me of my depressed alcoholic friend who introduced me to them. he only buys physical albums and wont pirate im afraid when he hears this album he may kill himself.
>>
Fuck off Will
>>
I also think the lyrics were really solid, even the instrumentation and general song writing construction was alright.
Just something about the production didn't sit with me.
Especially on Just What I Needed, but maybe that's because I know it was rushed.
>>
>>65079678
I have nothing to say :(
Should I kill myself?
>>
>>65079790
Someone explain why no other album gets this reaction. No one tells Kanye to fuck off, or tells gooksluts to cart their flat asses back to asian mexico.
>>
>>65080033
It's just a stale meme that new kiddies like to use.
Super funny and clever eh? Talking about new releases is dumb anyway.
>>
It was an expensive mistake
>>
Why is it I come here and there are like 6 bait threads about this album, and no legit discussion? Who is doing this? Will, is that you? Do you need our hate to live?
>>
>>65081175
No one ever actually talks about music directly here, at least not in substance. They compare it to similar music, or to the artist's past works. They talk about drama surrounding it. They bicker about what critics rated it. They debate which girl is cuter if there are any.

This album is evocative of too many other artists to really beg much comparison to any one of them. There's no drama at all, it was simply made by a musician who likes making music. Critics pretty consistently say it's a good album, and there's no girl.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.