[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW ALBUM CONFIRMED The follow-up to "Sometimes I Sit And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
NEW ALBUM CONFIRMED

The follow-up to "Sometimes I Sit And Think..." is titled "Aussie-Moron" and will be released July 29, 2016. No word on the tracklisting or artwork yet

Who /courtneybarnett/ here? Who's hype?
>>
Title seems redundant
>>
lmao source?
>>
File: Courtney-Barnett.jpg (855 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
Courtney-Barnett.jpg
855 KB, 2400x1600
YESSSSS LETS FUCKING GO
>>
This slag is a textbook example of an industry plant.
It could not be less obvious, her career trajectory follows every single cliche in that particular book.
>>
>>65077370
I HATE HER
I HATE COURTNEY BARNETT
>>
>>65077406
>>65077438

She's easily the best indie artist around
>>
>>65077398

whoops, forgot source: http://pitchfork.com/news/66058-courtney-barnett-announces-new-album-aussie-moron/
>>
>>65077370
lad from /int/ claims to have her met her. she gave him his number. and then texted him she was gay
what a legend
>>
>>65077489
>she gave him his number
story checks out
>>
>>65077489

half of the cunts here claim to have fucked her
>>
do americans only like her because she exaggerates the care-free goofy aussie thing?
>>
i want it to be more folk-y like kim's caravan and depreston
>>
Lyrics are good, but can she change up the music, i mean i think her just performing with an acoustic guitar would be more interesting than that sterile pop-rock
>>
I hope it's better than her last one, last one was a total snorefest
>>
>>65077406
Yeah, this all seems too perfect. Seems like a planet, it's all going uphill at a steady accepted rate for her.
>>
>>65077370
>stole from schoolboi q
>>
does she have downs syndrome
>>
>>65077546
Americans find any accent charming.

I hope the next one isn't just Sometimes I Sit Again.
>>
Just an FYI: This is not true
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.