[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Serj Tankian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: serj-tankian_1_0.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
serj-tankian_1_0.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
What does /mu/ think of Serj Tankian?
>>
WAKE UP
>>
he kind of reminds me of kramer in that pic
>>
solid musician. 9/10
>>
File: occupied tears.png (460 KB, 559x629) Image search: [Google]
occupied tears.png
460 KB, 559x629
HOLOCAUST
>>
he looks like that literature professor that smells like cofee and masturbates in the professor's bathroom
>>
I think he needs to center his facial hair.
>>
frank zappa in disguise
>>
File: serart.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
serart.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>65069272
Bretty gud. I haven't listened to SoaD in a long time, but pic related still gets played every once in a while
>>
Did great things with SOAD, but his solo shit annoys the fuck out of me, his voice is so whiny. Scars on Broadway is the far superior side project associated with SOAD.
>>
File: orly-1.jpg (25 KB, 438x400) Image search: [Google]
orly-1.jpg
25 KB, 438x400
>>65069422
>Scars on Broadway is the far superior side project associated with SOAD
>>
Top tier frontman.
>>
>>65069463
I mean I personally think so. Serj is always one for good lyrics but I just don't like the way he sounds on his own.
>>
>48
>still telling people to wake up & open their eyes

He'll be fine.
>>
>>65069422
>Anything involving more Darren than there was in Toxicity
>better than anything Serj could shit out in an afternoon

Maybe I just really can't stand Darren
>>
>>65069826
Yeah I guess I just like him more than Serj.
>>
>>65069272
As a musician hes ok. He did some cool stuff with SOAD but his solo work was retarded and bland as fuck. Ive grown to hate political music.
>>
>>65069272
His first album was decent.

Beethoven's Cunt was great
>>
>>65069301
WHY DONT YOU GO PUT ON SOME MAKE UP
>>
>>65069859

darren is that piece of shit guitarrist? holy fuck how can you like him, have you heard him live? LOL.
>>
>>65069807
fuck you
>>
THEYRE GONNA BUILD A PRISON FOR YOU AND ME CANT YOU SEE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR0gOEyK6Tg
>>
>>65069272
I enjoyed his first solo album but haven't listened to anything past that
>>
>>65070275
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE POOR
>>
Why do they all look gay, mommy?
-they are gay.
_oh
#systemofagaybarEH
>>
>>65069272
>takes himself too seriously now.
> should have stayed with System instead of starting his shitty solo career.
>voice is too nasally and annoying now.
> should shut the fuck up about the Armenian genocide (fucking thing happened 100 years ago, no one cares) and go back to System.

I used to like Serj, but he shot his own career and relevancy in the foot with his so called "activism". Why anyone is still a fan of him I will never understand.
>>
>>65071922
he's a good writer, but i've never been sure i knew what he was talking about.

BUTTER'S GETTING HARRRRD.
>>
>>65071922
soad needs to team up with mike patton. but anyone plus patton is probably good.
>>
>>65069272
System of a down fucking rocks, there's really no other way to put it.

I liked it when I was 14-15, revisited them 6 years later, and it's lit. Scaruffi was right about them desu.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.