[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am i in for guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: ys.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ys.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
What am i in for guys?
>>
>>65069206
THE MEDOOOOOWWW LARK

She has a pretty annoying voice if you ask me, but the arrangements are great.
>>
GOAT string arrangements by Van "the Man" Dyke Parks, gorgeous lyrics, incredibly memorable and lovely voice, perfection, something she'll never top
>>
Music made by a woman that isn't completely terrible.
>>
>>65069245
Here's that (You) you were looking for
>>
>>65069284
It's the truth though. Men are objectively better at making music. What would be the point of even trying to deny this?
>>
>>65069326
o boy
>>
Complete boredom first listen.

Then you listen to that one song. Usually "Monkey & Bear".

Then you hear a distinct line to that song and can't help but look up the lyrics.

Then you're reading the lyrics to the entire album.

Then you're listening to "Only Skin". And you find yourself crying to the swell of strings into the bridge of the song.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 160x79) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 160x79
>>65069326
>>
File: bait.jpg (133 KB, 630x449) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
133 KB, 630x449
>>65069326
>>65069245
>>
>>65069206
Too much 'self'.
>>
>>65069235
This

Although the last part is debatable
>>
>>65069337
>>65069337
are you me?
>>
You will hate it the first listen. Then start to love it

You favortie Songs by listen

2nd: Monkey and Bear
5th: Emily
8th: Cosmia
10th: Sawdust and Diamonds
12: Only Skin and you will yell that "I am a women part" for sure
>>
>>65069206
One of the best albums of the last 10 years, possibly of all time.
Also >>65069337 was me as well
>>
>Try to find Joanna Newsom album
>All I can get is the Muppets Soundtrack??

Help, I thought this was supposed to be artistic, have I the wrong lady?
>>
>>65070404
Wait a second I spoke too soon, im on like the first song and this shit is already great.
>>
>>65070671
Also anybody who complains about vocals on this is literally a fucking pleb. There is nothing weird about her voice.
>>
>>65069206
A fantastic album.
>>
Listen to Sawdust and Diamonds through headphones while reading along to the lyrics. You will be a new person once it's over
>>
>>65069337
>>65070271
Am I weird for not really being that into Monkey and Bear? I mean the lyrics are enjoyable, but it's the only track I would consider skipping on this album. The rest makes my heart and imagination soar.
>>
>>65069206
A fucking great album. Among the best of the 2000's so far.
>>
>>65072178
thiiiss
>>
>What am i in for guys?
The most nasally, abrasive, overly loud female voice in current music.
>>
POST THE GIF
>>
>>65069337
Oh god, this is so accurate
>>65069206
Give it enough of a shot and you'll probably realise it's a 10/10
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.