[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE AVALANCHES LEAK OF FRANKIE SINATRA WHEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Avalanches.jpg (50 KB, 589x595) Image search: [Google]
Avalanches.jpg
50 KB, 589x595
THE AVALANCHES LEAK OF FRANKIE SINATRA WHEN?
>>
Paging Darren, I know you're around here.
>>
>>65068831
The single will be aviable this week. CanĀ“t wait.
>>
>>65069139
Source? One of the guys from the band was in a thread the other day and joked about leaking it.
>>
>>65069219

https://www.reddit.com/r/theavalanches/comments/4k5j1o/two_new_live_shows_a_warmup_show_in_kent_on_june/

the redditors did a nice research.
>>
>>65069280
>inb4 trusting our enemys le reddit xD.

But knowing that their first show is coming this 1st of june and that modular records said that they would realese something from them in 2016 I think its obvious that something is coming.
>>
>>65069280
Damn, nice! Fingers crossed!
>>
File: Screenshot_20160519-231234.png (368 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160519-231234.png
368 KB, 1080x1920
christ is this really happening

so who thinks they're going to btfo of SILY? 16 YEARS WE WAITED
>>
>new Avalanches
>new Radiohead
>new Swans
>new Gorillaz

what a time to be alive
>>
>>65071233
it can't possibly live up to it's hype, if it came out at a sane time after SILY maybe but 16 years worth of buildup?

Still going to be fucking amazing though
>>
File: 1455653660561.jpg (69 KB, 564x576) Image search: [Google]
1455653660561.jpg
69 KB, 564x576
>>65071294

>haven't kept up with new music in general or /mu/ since 2013
>learning about all these new albums and shit all at once

Sweet fucking Jesus this is great.
>>
Yeah you might be right. Also I've heard this album is going to have a fuckton of collabs and we're looking at maybe 30+ tracks. I wonder if they can keep the flow nice and exciting with that much material.
>>
>>65071360
IMO this has been the best year for music since 2013 so your schedule is pretty good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.