[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post an artist's discography in order of best to worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: quadsphoto.jpg (564 KB, 1429x1417) Image search: [Google]
quadsphoto.jpg
564 KB, 1429x1417
ITT: Post an artist's discography in order of best to worst

Quads
La Vida De Quads>Rawr x3>That's Unfortunate
>>
File: helpme.jpg (1 MB, 1429x1417) Image search: [Google]
helpme.jpg
1 MB, 1429x1417
>>65060104
thank for using my pic famalan. nice to have some recognition, so here's another:
>>
>>65060148
it's also the artists image on the bandcamp
>>
>>65060160
yeah, i just checked. holy shieet
>>
Late Registration >> 808s & Heartbreak > The College Dropout > The Life Of Pablo = Yeezus > My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy >> Graduation
>>
>>65060202

>yeezus ahead of graduation and MBDTF

>soon as i pull up and bark the benz
>we get this bitch shakin like parkinsons

>"i only listen for the raw sound and production"
>what is lyricism
>>
>>65060249
>Runaway slaves all on a chain gang
>Bang bang bang bang bang

>I'm like "Damn, no way"
>Translate Español "No way, José"

Or who could forget
>"Ah da da da"
>That's how the fuck you sound
>>
>>65060367
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

>People never get the flowers while they can still smell them

>Yeezus samples Blood on the Leaves
>poem about lynchings in the south
>mfw song is about divorce
>mfw he mentions molly

https://mic.com/articles/79995/grammys-2014-yeezus-deserved-its-album-of-the-year-snub#.4Vzb6Darh

"We were working on a Sunday and the album was to be turned in two days later. Kanye was planning to go to Milan that night. Five songs still needed vocals and two or three of them still needed lyrics. He said, 'Don't worry, I will score 40 points for you in the fourth quarter.'

that's why your album you cherished had bad lyrics
>>
>>65060104
That's Unfortunate>RawrX3>La Vida De Quads
>>
>>65060920
What's wrong with LVDQ?
>>
>>65060975
nothing, I was just memeing
>>
LTIA >
ITWOP = ITCOTCK = Red >
Discipline = SABB >
Islands = TOAPP >
Lizard >
TCOL >
Everything else
>>
>>65061113
good u pleb
>>
>>65061145
>LTIA their best
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.