[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone actually like this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: jpegmafia.jpg (375 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
jpegmafia.jpg
375 KB, 1200x1200
ive never seen anything positive about his work exepet from hype beasts and noisy, pitchfork, etc.
>>
are you feeling insecure?
>>
>>65060032
Good music, but unpleasant lyrics if you're white. I mean if you want to alienate half your audience go ahead, but don't complain if you get forgotten about.
>>
a lot of people love mc ride
>>
>>65060032
doesn't he try to diss death grips somewhere on this record?
>>
>>65060053
nah I just feel like hes a blackie clone and brings nothing interesting to the table.
>>65060099
they aren't unplesent I feel like hes kind of just saying shit like hes saying gangster shit like BLACKIE but his beats and delivery aren't threating enough for it to come off the way he wants.>>65060143
cant possible be worse then milos
>>
>>65060143
wait really?
>>
is that MC Ride
>>
I wish I was Zach Hill to be honest my family
>>
>>65060032
MC Ride and the Death Grips?

I love him, I really liked that one song of his "I've Seen Footage", catchy!
>>
>>65060032
Communist Slow Jams was a strong 9/10 honestly, it would be difficult to improve

>>65060099
they're weird lyrics to listen to but it's not that uncomfortable really
>>
why does he hate white people?

blacks should love white people, they are the ones that brough them to the USA
>>
>>65060032
his music is garbage and he's a massive faggot. he can't even viral himself on here properly. he sucks at viral marketing so bad that he has to make diss tracks about musicians that are very popular on this board to get someone to talk about him

if he wasnt black pitchfork wouldve never acknowledged his existence
>>
>>65060099
>I mean if you want to alienate half your audience go ahead,
nowadays most white hip-hop fans don't care about stuff that attacks or insults them
>>
>>65061840
cause its cool too
>>
he's not racist?

What are you people talking about
>>
File: 8kZhSOv.png (191 KB, 1544x1086) Image search: [Google]
8kZhSOv.png
191 KB, 1544x1086
>>65060286
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.