[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask a girl on a date >take her to the local orchestra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
>ask a girl on a date
>take her to the local orchestra
>they're playing Mozart's 17th piano concerto
>tear up from the sheer beauty at some parts
>she starts laughing at me and tells me to 'act like a man'
>she leaves in the middle of the second movement
>the tickets cost $100
Why are all women soulless whores incapable of understanding true beauty?
>>
>mozart
too many notes t b h
>>
>>65041054
btfo kys lmao
>>
I've always been more partial to Lorde
>>
File: 129528389552.jpg (10 KB, 211x197) Image search: [Google]
129528389552.jpg
10 KB, 211x197
>ask a girl on a date
>she starts laughing at me and tells me to 'act like a man'
>>
this is why you never go hard on a first date
you gotta test the waters you should know this
>>
>>65041115
btfo kys lmao confirmed for next Smh Tbh Senpai
>>
>>65041142
i am lorde yah yah yah

>>65041169
this
>>
>>65041088
>>65041169

this 2bh

i've had my gf for 2.5 years and i'm only now going to take her to a classical concert, and it's fucking holst's the planets, pleb as fuck

gotta ease 'em in
>>
>>65041054
Women don't want nu males. They like the bad boys. everyone knows that
>>
I went to see the Pyramids with my gf and started crying at the beauty and she literally laughed at me for crying because of rocks.
>>
>>65041153
Is that child strapped?
>>
>>65041054
Because women can listen music. They just pretend that they like it.
>>
>>65041054
you're probably an ugly beta. If Chad cries, vagina gets wet.
>>
>>65041237
but they like faux bad boys that don't do hard drugs and are actually incredibly superficial
>>
>>65041286
This.

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.
>>
>chopped garlic cooking food for my gf
>she laughed at me for crying and told me to man up
>then she took the knife and cut off my penis
>which I find contradictory to her advice
>>
File: monalisofull.jpg (24 KB, 234x265) Image search: [Google]
monalisofull.jpg
24 KB, 234x265
>>65041260
>>
>>65041223
How are you planning on sitting through such a boring shitfest?
>>
>meet a qt at my Uni
>after three weeks of talking and getting to know her, ask her to a show
>she accepts
>buy the tickets, and since they were second hand, they were roughly $130 each
>day of the show, after expressing nothing but eagerness to go, she says she has to cancel
>tell her that we'd made plans, and I'd spent good money on said plans, and that her decision hurts me and damages our trust
>she says I should chill out and 'act like a man'
>grim smirk spreads across my face
>reach into my jacket and grip my 9mm
>say "I thought you might say something like that..." as I pull the gun out
>she screams and she runs, but not loud or fast enough, never loud or fast enough
>force her to come to the show with me, on threat of death
>she obliges and we go
>when her sobbing becomes violent, I whip out my pack of tissue paper like the perfect gentleman, the perfect date
>when her knees get weak through her exponentially increasing fear, I pick her up and she sits on my shoulders, treating her like the perfect boyfriend
>after the show ends and we leave, ask if she enjoyed herself
>mascara trailing down her face like ashen slugs and whimpering, she says yes
>I bludgeon her with the butt of my gun and fuck her unconscious, shooting afterwards
Stacey.
>>
>>65041719
also the moral of this story is that when stacy says 'act like a man' she actually means 'lack any adequate self-respect and be my doormat orbiter.' stacy doesn't actually want you to act like a man, because any man being so blatantly wronged and then told to accept and swallow it would knock said stacy's teeth out

i hope you enjoyed my story
>>
But this is so true, i don't want to be sexist, really, but the unique girls that i know that doesn't listen exclusively to mainstream pop had emotional problems/traumas in their past or don't know their fathers
>>
>>65042152
this applies to both genders

nobody with good taste doesn't have issues
>>
>>65042170
>nobody with good taste doesn't have issues
is necessary to suffer in the life to appreciate the good things?
i don't know what to do
>>
>>65042263
>i don't know what to do
Suffer.
>>
>>65041223
>>65041517
absolute shit taste you mongoloids. jupiter is a goat melody

>m-muh Shostakovitch
>>
>>65041054
Are you a faggot?
>>
i met this girl who's way too into k pop and she blew me later that night.

where do i take her if i wanna fuck her
>>
>>65041054
you fucked up. a real man only cries at bach's st matthew passion
>>
>>65044145
just invite her to your house you fucking retard
>>
>>65044178
:/ yeah you're right. she said the next day that she wanted to "do this again" and hang out and shit but idk i just have this idea that i should take her somewhere

i also have this weird fear of her rejecting to hang out with me even though she already hooked up with me on her own initiative. it's weird being this much of a pussy

but at the end of the day who cares
>>
>>65041054
>liking concerti

literal soulless wank, there has never ever been a good concerti.
>>
>>65044405
Listen to Dvorak's cello concerto and fuck off
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.