[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Grips is about to get an influx of followers. https:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: defgrap.png (671 KB, 852x479) Image search: [Google]
defgrap.png
671 KB, 852x479
Death Grips is about to get an influx of followers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijh4LN7Vahw

Popular YouTube 'celebrity' posted a fallout 4 video where his characters name is literally.

Stefan Burnett.

he goes on to reference death grips being a 'crazy' band too.

influx of 12ie followers inbound.
>>
>implying vidya betamales aren't DG's only fans
>>
>>65037742
IS THIS THE GAYEST POST ON 4CHAN RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>65037804
not now since you're here.
>>
just opened my normiebook to see one of the "let me take a selfie" guys wearing a death grips shirt. 2016 rules!
>>
>>65037742
So 12yo shitlords memefags are going post about DG all the time, is that new?
>>
>>65038637
FUCK
>>
>>65037742
I just suggested Death Grips to my sister as a joke and she actually did it and now she fucking loves it.

Send help
>>
>>65040823
sent ; )
>>
>>65038637
oh god
>>
>>65037742
>losing your special band that make you special underground snowflake
>>
>>65038637
The Chainsmokers are cool though. They might make lame dance tunes, but they're definitely above that.
>>
good, deathgrips suck, i hope normies ruin them so you faggots can stop posting here
>>
Is Fallout 4 a fun game? worth playing?
>>
daily reminder artists themselves don't give a fuck who their fans are and it's the fans who have a problem with diverse demographics. Thank you for your time.
>>
who cares? are you really that retarded to think no other people like death grips
>>
death grips has been popular since reddit latched onto them a few years ago
>>
>>65041778
definitely fun. New Vegas was better in a lot of aspects but 4 still pretty fun. I'm on a survival mode run myself right now.
>>
>>65041778
not in its current state god no.

if you're not picky about graphics. New Vegas will always be a more immersive experience

As for 4,
It's just lacklustre, doesn't feel like a Fallout game, feels more like a generic shooter.

4 improves on gun dynamics.
but lacks heavily in dialogue, characters, story, replay value, atmosphere, etc

Good if you like a Shooter with some mild RPG elements and you don't care too much for characters or anything.

bad if you're more about the RPG side.

Inb4.
>/v/
>/vg/
>not in my mu
>>
I probably would have never heard of Death Grips if they didn't break up. You faggots had a sticky with 2k posts and that was the first time I heard of this meme
>>
>11K
>influx
>>
>>65041738
>They might make lame dance tunes, but they're definitely above that.

Making shit ironically is still making shit
>>
>>65038637
Andrew Taggart isn't a bad guy cmon
>>
>>65038637
'Selfie' is literally the 'valley girl' of this generation
>>
>>65041778
It's not as bad as I thought it would be but no where near as good as it should be. Lots of wasted opportunity. It's worth a play though.
>>
>>65037742
>17,741 views
How obscure do you think Death Grips is ?
>>
>>65044746
the guy has millions of subscribers you mobile using faggot
>>
Who do you think Death Grips' audience is?
>>
>>65041778
It's ok if you're a fan of mindless open world shooters. As a Fallout game or an RPG it's awful.
>>
Death Grips is shit, you're all shit, kys.
>>
It doesn't matter, Death Grips is nothing but inauthentic garbage, please delete this post off of this image board.
>>
>>65038637
god they'e so annoying
>>
>>65044940
the real cancer of this board is people like you who assume you know the intention behind every statement and every expression of art. uninstall the internet and go have some real experiences friend.

im mad
>>
>>65041975
*pulls up pants*
not
*adjusts DAC*
in
*checks scrobbles*
MY
*purchases cassette tape*
/MU/
*does MC Ride scream*
>>
>>65044693
Holy shit
You're right
>>
File: Tyler_Joseph_5.jpg (58 KB, 629x354) Image search: [Google]
Tyler_Joseph_5.jpg
58 KB, 629x354
>>65037742
>>65038637
Took long enough honestly. Death Grips are experimental but they always felt more grounded and radio-friendly than dalek, cLOUDDEAD, and even clipping to an extent. Their music is aggressive, but it's a controlled and polished aggression (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). Honestly their latest releases Jenny Death and Bottomless Pit bring up reminders of Downward Spiral NIN (which was a multi-platinum album, as a quick reminder), another example of "polished experimentation" IMO.
>>
>>65045692
There's something to be said for accessibility when you're talking about innovation tho

see: velvet underground
>>
>>65038637
>>65037742
Wow this is devastating! death grips fanbase is sure now to be flooded with 12 year olds who spend too much time on the internet and who watch other people play video games!
>>
>>65045555
>wen people keep emailing me asking about the if they correctly understand the meaning behind my latest EP
>email back saying theyre nowhere near the mark and to keep listening until they get it

The truth is there was no real meaning, i just made shit I thought sounded cool

As most musos do.

But nope everyone believes art has to have meaning.
>>
>>65037742
>MrBossFTW
Do youtubers even try anymore?
>>
I'm actually curious if this affects their numbers. Can someone do a before and after of their various fan pages, to see the difference in likes
>>
File: 1395058220433.gif (806 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1395058220433.gif
806 KB, 320x180
Ooo nooee!

Death Grips' fan-base have been shit for years.
Just glad I saw them play live back in 2013 before they were a complete meme.
>>
>>65041738
how are they "above that" if thats exactly what they do? fuckoff idiot.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.