[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT favorite line from feels > And I'm sacred of those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: homepage_large.796750c2.jpg (98 KB, 319x287) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.796750c2.jpg
98 KB, 319x287
ITT favorite line from feels

> And I'm sacred of those new, oh pair if eyes you have
>>
>Because it's messy, yes, this mess is MIIIiiiiIIIINE
>>
None, because Animal Collective is nothing but inauthentic garbage, please delete this post off of this image board.
>>
"And I'm singing to you
What to do if I'd ask you to make funny faces
With me in the mirror of the bathroom"
>>
I've kissed a few in sticky shoes, this cartoon show is broke
>>
>>65034474
>AnCo
>inautentic
(You)
>>
>"whattttt youuuuu neeeeeeeeeeeds aaaaaaaaaaa"
>"happy faaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm with happy goats and sheeeeeeeeeeeep"
>>
>>65034474
>Andrzej Wadja
>can't spell Andrzej Wajda
>>
I've listened their whole discography many times since 2011 and i still think that Feels is their best albums.
>>
>>65033997
i don't think that's how the line goes
>>
>>65033997

I like "I'm fumbled in your pretty hands"
>>
>THE BEES THE BEES THE BEES THE BEES THE BEES
>RRREAAUUUUUREAUUUUREAUUUREAUUUUU
>>
>And I was walking on feet just like your father's
Love the way he sings that one.

>I don't think that I like you anymore
>and I bought new feelings at the feeling store
Love that one too
>>
File: Joanna_Newsom_-_Have_One_On_Me.jpg (135 KB, 452x452) Image search: [Google]
Joanna_Newsom_-_Have_One_On_Me.jpg
135 KB, 452x452
Who is going to bear your beautiful children?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.