[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name my duo mu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x380
Name my duo mu
>>
Shite and Shiter
>>
Chimpz
>>
>>65029229
No Way Sis
>>
>>65029229
straight nigga
>>
>>65029229
The good the bad and they're both ugly
>>
File: image.jpg (440 KB, 900x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
440 KB, 900x624
>>65029653
U wot m8?
>>
this picture makes me so hard

the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged

Noel Gallagher is known to be THE most hung guy in britpop history, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Damon's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Noel barely able to force it past the knob, and Damon moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his vaginal muscles clamping down on Noel's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..
>>
>>65029692
Can he not afford a t shirt that isn't fucked
>>
Irish Stephin Merrit and Wonderfaggot
>>
Autechres of Canada
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.