[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just removed my 3 friends from steam and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1462209106687.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1462209106687.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
I've just removed my 3 friends from steam and it's my fault because I'm a fucking failure. I need some music for that feel.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-vm8uWFgBRc
>>
>>65027832
It's fine anon, dota is way better without friends
>>
>>65027886
I was talking with them, not playing games, because it was the only form of contact with them.
>>
>>65027911
look man
you suck a lot of dick
>>
I don't understand this. Why did you remove them?
>>
>>65027977
You are right.
>>65027994
I don't think the reason really matters and I can't explain this without looking like a total idiot, I just need some really sad music, that's all.
>>
>>65028105
it would be easier if i knew what you were talking about but here's a good "i'm a piece of shit" song, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2dAu6yYOjk
>>
>>65027832
I don't have any friends, online or irl, and this has been the case for several years, ever since I graduated high school and I've never made a bullshit thinly veiled shower me with pity thread such as yourself.

You want music? Further, you want me to recommend you music, music that I've discovered through endless endeavor and much of which I've grown a close, personal affinity for? You think your faggot, whiny ass begging is going to prompt some kind of benevolent spirit within me? Well, you thought wrong, motherfucker.

The only thing I recommend is that you position a shotgun barrel inside your mouth and pull the fucking trigger. You're a pussy, a faggot ass pussy and there's no room for the weak on this planet. If you don't do it, I swear to God I'll find you and do it myself and it'll be considered a public service, simply accelerating social darwinism or some shit. You're a leecherous cancer on the whole of society.

No one cares about your fucking feelings. They're of no substance, no weight. If you're a man, you'll swallow any sense of sentiment to be replaced with an apathetic stoicism and you'll work to better those around you, not wallow in pussy faggot self-pity. If you're a man, you won't waste time treating this imageboard as your own social media platform and updating us on your holistically elementary and trivial circumstance, and instead you'll use what time you've got to position yourself in a place of authority and power, so you can influence the lives of those around you for the better - if you're a man.

A man would never do this shit, so if none of the above compels you to get the fuck out, quit bitching, and do something with your life, then see my initial recommendation. If you've no means to arm yourself, then just jump off a building, or tie chain concrete slabs to your feet and drive into a lake. I don't give a shit what means of exit you choose, really, so long as you fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>65028421
I always get a little confused wondering how on earth anyone has the spare time to sit and rant on one subject for so long on a seemingly inferior side thread. It boggles me to the core.
>>
File: 1458309295666.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1458309295666.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
>>65028421
>>
>>65028584
kys family
>>
>>65028421
>>
>>65027832
Why were they steaming in the first place? Like in a bath house?
>>
>>65028421
dear lord
>>
>>65028421
this is actually good advice
>>
>having friends
>having steam
>having an ego

faaaaaaag
>>
>>65028421

>this might actually be henry rollins
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.