[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did their music get better the more they hated eachother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 81K6ttStSmL._SL1500_.jpg (261 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
81K6ttStSmL._SL1500_.jpg
261 KB, 1000x1500
Did their music get better the more they hated eachother?
>>
well nothing they ever wrote compares to the medley on Abbey Road so sure i guess
>>
>>65016513
The medley is artificial it's just a bunch of b sides taped together not that impressive. Revolver is them at their most popular and talented. At that point in the band they were already confident enough except maybe rings to start solo careers. Sgt pepper Mystety tour are Paul ideas featuring the other Beatles. The white album is even more sparse with band members leaving the band for months. Abbey road is a last ditch effort to make an album as good as revolver. It's a great album but revolver is superior
>>
>>65016896
nah fuck you Golden Slumbers is amazing
>>
>>65016943
Got to Get You Into My Life has better Paul vocals and you know it, not to mention the best guitar solo ever
>>
>>65016896
>>
>>65016896
>>
>>65016969
>implying Paul's vocals on She Came In Through the Bathroom Window aren't perfect
>>
John Lennon wrote art

Paul McCartney wrote pop hits
>>
I only like Revolver through Magical Mystery Tour and Abbey Road. AMA.
>>
>>65016943
>>65016978
>>65017000
this tbqh
>>
>>65017010
Better than Got to Get You Into My Life? Nope.

Also one more thing ringos drumming on revolver is the best he's ever done, people around him said so and he thinks so, it influentces other artists at the time
>>
>>65016896
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.