[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Spectre have been on AMSP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Spectre_cover.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Spectre_cover.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
Should Spectre have been on AMSP?
>>
it should have replaced that awful burn the witch song... fucking boring filler
>>
>>64825740
Burn the Witch is awesome.
>>
no but i use that as the cover art

spectre should've been released as a single w/ burn the witch because i don't think either fit with the album but both are amazing
>>
If you haven't heard the song: https://soundcloud.com/radiohead/spectre
>>
>>64825757
>>64825740
I don't like Burn the Witch to be quite honest... exactly as this anon said, it doesn't fit with the album and also is a boring track IMO
>>
>Fear puts a spell on us
>Always second-guessing love

thom's voice during this part sounds incredible
>>
>>64825792
i bet burn the witch was cool as fuck during the HttT era
>>
>>64825792
I read somewhere that Radiohead intentionally choose an opening track that sounds different from the rest of the album.
>>
>>64825902
Really? Airbag, everything in its right place, 2 + 2 = 5 in particular all fit with the tone of their albums pretty well.
>>
>>64825923
Yeah I'm pretty sure. I think it was Jonny who said it.
>>
>>64825757
The band is actually releasing a limited edition 7" with Burn the Witch and Spectre soon
>>
>>64825722
no
>>
>>64825923
15 step definitely, also I think 2+2=5 is pretty different
>>
>>64825816
the lyrics are so great, can't believe they were gonna waste it on a bond flick
>>
>>64825722
I really think so. It establishes the themes and feel for the album much better than BTW. But it has a familiar enough structure to ease the audience into the album, which good openers should do . Serious shame that it wasn't even on the album
>>
>>64825923
nigga 2 + 2 aint even 5
>>
>>64825722
It should have been AMSP
>>
>>64828493
It wouldn't of made sense though

Why would a James bond song be on a album
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.