[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album has 11/10 production and killer songs like Photograph,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Def_Leppard_-_Pyromania.jpg (83 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Def_Leppard_-_Pyromania.jpg
83 KB, 300x300
This album has 11/10 production and killer songs like Photograph, Rock of Ages, Foolin' and Billy's Got a Gun. Tell me a single reason to hate this album (except for you being a nu-male/contrarian/underage)
>>
>>64813726
i love this album, i used to listen to it all the time simply for the production
>>
>>64813740
I know what you're talking about. I listened to Hysteria only for the production. I don't even hide it was overstretched and pretty dull at times, but Mutt Lange can honestly make a fart sound like a million dollars.

I'd listen to his later work if only its sound wasn't so targeted at adult radio
>>
>>64813726
Recently picked up orginal vinyl pressings of pyromania, high and dry, and hysteria. Still love these albums after all these years.
>>
I can't hate it because I've never listened to it, but I am genuinely open to this kind of music even though it's cheesy and uncool as fuck.

Should I listen to it mu? I'm thinking I need more knowledge of hard rawk.
>>
>>64814874
Check it out, it's a cheesy good time. Ratt was pretty good from that era as well.
>>
>>64814929
Sure thing anon, I'll give it a listen

I fuck with van halen and guns 'n' roses so I reckon I can enjoy this
>>
>scaruffi approved

added to my backlog
>>
Great album. One year in high school I listened to this album for 4 months straight every morning on the way to school with my uncle and cousin (we carpooled)
>>
holy fuck I'm three songs in and this is really fucking good, seriously

AOR needs a reevaluation, some great material in the genre actually
>>
>>64814929
Ratt is pretty underrated from that time. Out of the Cellar is a great album.
>>
>>64814968
Iron maiden can fun too. I prefer the DiAnno albums but I'm afraid I'm in the minority.
>>
>>64815386
oh yeah I love Iron Maiden actually, some great stuff
>>
Thomas Dolby (aka Booker T. Boffin) appears on this album.
>>
>>64815367
Meh.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.