[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much music do you listen to per day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 1448571478441.jpg (31 KB, 385x386) Image search: [Google]
1448571478441.jpg
31 KB, 385x386
How much music do you listen to per day?
>>
Willingly, 3 hours
>>
>>
usually 3 hours or so
been listening to less lately though
>>
>>64803117
i try to listen to 3 new albums and then just some shit that I like/wanted to revisit
>>
A handful of songs.

I'm losing interest in music
>>
~6 hours
>>
why would you assume i listen to music
>>
>>64803117
5 new albums per day
>>
Everything is music, so usually about 12 hours daily.
>>
Usually at least 6 hours
>>
I try to listen to/play as much music as I can from when I wake up to when I got to sleep. In the shower, while I'm getting ready, in the car, at work, relaxing. I try to spend as much time existing within music as I can.
>>
12 give or take
>>
None I'm here to shitpost
>>
>>64804649
Really?
>>
>>64803165
>try
why ?
>>
8 a few months ago, now it's reading all the way baby
>>
more than you
>>
>>64804999
>>>/lit/
>>
>>64803165
do or do not, there is no "try"
>>
>>64805039

But I still listen to music occasionally, at least 6 albums per week. On top of that I've been doing that 8 hour thing for almost a year now. The fact that you want me to leave saddens me anon.
>>
>>64804999
how much music do you read a day senpai?
>>
>>64804943
i got shit to do son
>>
>>64804943
because he doesn't like music
>>
>listening to music

What's it like still being in high school?
>>
>>64805194

Usually between 200 and 300 pages I don't have as much time as I had a few weeks ago senpai
>>
An album or two, I realized recently I've been making a lot more music than listening to it, but I guess that isn't really a bad thing at all.
>>
>>64805176
I just think you would be happier there. /lit/ is a much better board than /mu/, so I really don't know why you would want to stay here.
>>
>>64803117
3-4hrs according to last fm stats =)
>>
>>64805259

Well, I don't mind maymays since they don't really derail threads, it only bothers me when the occasional poltard appears and politicizes a whole thread. Mu and lit are probably (on an equal level) the most leftist and liberal boards on 4chan so that doesn't happen all that much. I feel relatively comfy on both boards. Sure, lit has better discussion but not so much better that I'd abandon /mu/ completely.
>>
>>64803117
6-8 hours, sometimes more
being a delivery driver is dope
>>
>>64803117
one whole music
>>
Anywhere from 3 to 5 hours, maybe more if I can't sleep.

I used to try that 5 new albums a day, but I found that my memory of the music was just a wash in my head. Now I have a sort of rotation of new albums that I listen to for a week so I can absorb it better
>>
At least 1 album / day
>>
idk a lot
>>
Every few days I will spend an hour or two listening to old favourites. I usually only obtain new music in big batches once a month or so.
>>
File: 1461442955127.gif (55 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1461442955127.gif
55 KB, 450x338
>>64803117
like, all of it
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.