[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sonemic when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Sonemic when?
>>
>>64802316
April
>>
April
>>
>>64802316
April '16
>>
Glitchwave when?
>>
File: 1459120072944.jpg (61 KB, 603x542) Image search: [Google]
1459120072944.jpg
61 KB, 603x542
>>64803698
>it doesn't even have its own game database
>you need to manually add the game to the fucking website YOURSELF if you want to log anything that's not mainstream AAA shit
>>
>>64803740
>not just waiting for other autists to do it for you
>>
>>64803740
But that's honestly the best way to do it. If you want a game in there just add it yourself, it's not like music where tons of music is released every day.
>>
>>64803781
There's still thousands of obscure vidya released in 80s and 90s.
Enthusiasts will obviously add it themselves but for a more casual user, a random Sonemic passerby, not having games in the database will be a huge turnoff.
It could lower the chances of the website getting the recognition and popularity it probably deserves
>>
>>64803837

I don't think so. There's basically no other decent alternative. All the other vidya cataloging sites have garbage layouts and such, and obviously all the biggest titles, the ones most people are about, will be added almost immediately.
>>
>>64803740
Of course the archive is lacking while still being in beta.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.