[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I quite like this album desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cover1200x1200.jpg (132 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
cover1200x1200.jpg
132 KB, 1200x1200
I quite like this album desu
>>
Yeah its pretty good
My favourite track is feet don't fail me now
>>
>>64800924
I like her haircut, it's pretty floofy
I don't really like her makeup though
>>
>>64801057
Why don't you like makeup? It's pretty
>>
>>64801018
Yeah I like that one. I think Cruel is fun to dance around to.
>>
No you don't you think the artist is attractive so you're subconsciously forcing yourself to like it so you have a reason to post this bitch you drool all over on /mu/
>>
>>64801075
I like it but only when the lipstick is very discreet.
>>
>>64801093
Sh's very attactive and I like her voice too.
>>
>>64801115
Let's see her in a highleg bathing suit then.
>>
She needs to do herself a favor and embrace the fact that she's not traditionally sexy and she needs to be sexy in an unconventional way, then she'll be hot.
>>
>>64801146
>traditionally sexy
She is
>>
>>64801146
Oh fuck off, nowadays almost every fucking model and pop singer is "unconventionally sexy", they all go for the "quirky bug-eyed coke addict" look, make weird faces and dress in dumb clothes. Saint Vincent, Sky Ferrera, Grimes, Cara, Lauren, Bjork... Even huge sluts like Bigass Whatsherface glamorize their grossly caricatural anatomy because being a freak is super trendy.

Taylor Swift, on the other ahnd, even if she's not the prettiest girl, is actually making a very bold move by not turning herself into a monster to get more attention. And so is the chick OP posted.

"Unconventional beauty" is trendy as FUCK
>>
>>64801176
No way, her make-up job is legit trash and it's way too caked and she looks like she is confused even though she's trying to make a seductive facial expression like she looks like a fucking idiot and her tits are somewhat perky. She's one of the shittiest looking pop singers I've ever seen and I know that she's British and she can't help being ugly but like I said, if she embraced unconventionality, she would be a dime.
>>
>>64801260
Her lipstick is lame and her eyelashes are badly done, yeah, but she's conventionally pretty otherwise

please refer to
>>64801252
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 495x700
Her lips look gross
Pic related is better when it comes to brit chix
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.