[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whenever thom says in it's right place i think he is saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: kid-b.jpg (4 MB, 2232x1760) Image search: [Google]
kid-b.jpg
4 MB, 2232x1760
whenever thom says in it's right place i think he is saying dennis rodman
>>
>>64799632
lol
>>
>>64799632
lol
>>
File: cover.jpg (843 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
843 KB, 1400x1400
Does anyone what he saysin the beginning of identikit?
It sounds like "moon shaped pool" but what about the rest?
>>
>>64799632
lol
>>
>>64799844
moon shaped pool, glass half full, love me?, cant make out the rest
>>
>>64799844
actually i don't think it's glass half full or love me
the last thing he says sounds like hold me
can't really make that out
>>
File: IMG_2788.jpg (78 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2788.jpg
78 KB, 640x960
>>64799844
Is there any interpretation for the title yet?...
I mean, it's radiohead after all... Ok computer, the bends and amnesiac had meanings, but kid-a was a relatively random detail about the production... Hail to thief was a fragment of lyrics, but it was kinda related to the album lore...
In rainbows was a backvocal verse from reckoner... Did it have any special meaning? What about king of limbs? Never heard any interpretation.
>>
>>64799902
The king of limbs was supposedly the name of a tree they hung out under at their production studio.
>>
>>64799902
king of limbs is a reference to thom's ability to skin change, the secret to his immortality
>>
>>64799902
>amnesiac had meaning
I beg your pardon?
>>
>>64799844
I heard something aboult melting ice on the artics.
Don't know what really that means inside the album though.
>>
>>64799953
Thom said the King of Limbs is actually a metaphor for the pure rhythm that takes control of you. It explains the erratic dance in Lotus Flower: he's not dancing TO the King of Limbs, he's being danced BY the King of Limbs.
>>
File: snowman face.png (16 KB, 145x128) Image search: [Google]
snowman face.png
16 KB, 145x128
i like this part of the album cover
>>
>>64800132
me too anon, me too
>>
>>64799902
In The Numbers the lyrics are "see the moon smiling"

"The Moon Shaped Pool", although the tone of the album is sad, is ironically: a smile.
>>
Thom said he worships nigger penis. Dennis Rodman belongs in North Korea. They can use him for food.
>>
>>64800468
source
>>
>>64799632
yesterday i woke up sucking a peeeenis
yesterday i woke up sucking A PEEEEEEENNIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS, EERETHENNNNNNGGG
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.