[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is grimes mu/core?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1456211804153.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456211804153.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
is grimes mu/core?
>>
File: image.png (1003 KB, 1314x912) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1003 KB, 1314x912
>>
if she had a good follow up to Visions she might have been, but the general mood here was disappointment, so, *shrugs*
>>
>>64795810
>*shrugs*
opinion immediately discredited.

Grimes is definitely mu/core
>>
>>64795282
Yes and she's cute :^)
>>
>>64796062
people would have to listen to her music first tho. Posting waifu pics doesn't count
>>
I always feel like I like the idea of her as a person more than her music. She seems like some holdover from a science fiction story but I guess that's both a crafted persona and me adding cool shit to her that might not be.

I liked her first few albums and I liked the Realiti single where she is in Korea or some shit but I feel like she fell far from the light when she stopped being on the path towards underground music Valhalla or some shit.

She does seem like she'd be fun to chill with, though.
>>
>>64797351
I think she's crazy as fuck. Overall would chill.
>>
>>64796062
nobody talks about her though, there's just like one sameposting pseudo-waifuist, and as I'm sure he's noticed, such posting doesn't catch on. people aren't going to like her boring new album because you post ugly pictures of her all day
>>
>>64797900
But there are people that already like her album. You != people.
>>
File: 14615215184430.jpg (42 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
14615215184430.jpg
42 KB, 1080x720
>>64797900
i post grimes frequently and i'm another anon
>>
>>64795765
Art Angels if fucking babby pop music, this is obviously false.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.