[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your taste, plebs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: TOPSTERS.jpg (2 MB, 2675x2342) Image search: [Google]
TOPSTERS.jpg
2 MB, 2675x2342
Post your taste, plebs
>>
File: chart.png (1 MB, 1710x1580) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
1 MB, 1710x1580
>>
>>64779623
Television Personalities - And Don't The Kids Just Love It
Codeine - Frigid Stars

Sorry I don't have names, but most of the stuff on mine is well known
>>
>>64779623
this chart bores me to death

>>64779653
qt waifus but no substance

>>64779695
this chart lacks personality
>>
>>64779887
>this chart lacks personality
Fitting considering my lack of an interesting personality. Spot on
>>
>>64779623
My rule of thumb is that if the drummer can also play guitar then that's how you know you have a good band. Then everybody can do all of the instruments at once, thus everyone is more talented.
>>
>>64779623

You have the closest taste to mine that I have ever seen in a chart.
>>
File: topsters2.jpg (918 KB, 2323x1700) Image search: [Google]
topsters2.jpg
918 KB, 2323x1700
>>64779653
listen to television
solid rock n roll music
>>
>>64780021
odd since you both have the same taste as anyone on /mu/
>>
>>64780042
I've read articles about how increased taste buds are associated with music preferences, and that's where "taste" as a term comes from.
>>
File: topsters2.png (2 MB, 1700x2342) Image search: [Google]
topsters2.png
2 MB, 1700x2342
>>64779623
I like your taste a lot besides the hip hop albums, we're pretty different when it comes to that. Also there's a lot better synth funk then Off The Wall, I think. Try Juicy, Glenn Jones, and James Mtmue's 80s band. Also check out Black Sheep- A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing. The best Native Tongues album in my opinon.

>>64779653
we're in two different universes, sorry bro

>>64779695
hmmm I love a lot of that stuff, great fucking taste man. Can you give me some cool 80s rock recs. Similar to but not necessarily the SST aesthetic. Check out the Damned maybe? I don't think I see them on there.
>>
>>64780152
>Can you give me some cool 80s rock recs?
If you want a similar aesthetic to SST, maybe check out some of the more unknown SST bands (Saccharine Trust is a favorite of mine) and the label Homestead Records. Big Black is on Homestead as well as bands like Squirrel Bait and Live Skull. Sonic Youth released Bad Moon Rising with them as well. You might also like Cows and the Jesus Lizard for more noise rock stuff. They're somewhat /mu/core by now, but I think you would like XTC, start with Drums and Wires. If you like that, maybe try Gang of Four, Josef K and Television Personalities
>>
>>64779623
oh the memery
>>
>>64780335
yeah I know Big Black, Saccharine Trust, BMR, Jesus Lizard, Television Personalities, and Gang of Four. I really, really like Gang of Four. The only song I remember off of Drums and Wires is Helicopter. I really love that one. I can't remember the rest of the album (if I even ever listened to it, it would have been years ago). I'll make note of those other bands I don't know, they look cool.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.