[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say what you want about this album /mu/, the guitar work is superb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: MI0002447467.jpg (50 KB, 398x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0002447467.jpg
50 KB, 398x400
Say what you want about this album /mu/, the guitar work is superb
>>
superb
>>
it's my favourite by the smiths

but I've heard only that, s/t and TQiD
>>
It's my favorite, too, even if Morrissey calls me a murderer every time I listen to it.
>>
barbarism begins at home is the highlight and one of best bass songs of all time imo, though album is nowhere near the queen is dead
>>
>SCRAAATCH MY NAME ON YOUR ARM WITH A FOUNTAIN PEN - THAT MEANS THAT YOU REALY LOVE ME

>denying the moz
>>
I like The Smiths but I can't stand Morrissey
>>
>>64774008
Top tier meme opinion
>>
Well I Wonder is seriously one of the most beautiful songs ever put to record.
>>
>>64774008
what's wrong with morrissey?
>>
I love this album, and I've been brought up with a really working class family. alot of people call me a pansi, but to be honest i dont really care
>>
>>64774008
his singing ruins every song.

ya cry and ya want ta die.
>>
>>64774097
I hope this comment is bait. Morrissey is one of the most unapologetic rebels to ever work in the music industry, he's more of a punk than a lot of punk musicians and constantly kicked the teeth of his superiors and everyone he disagreed with.
>>
>>64774131
but he looks like a suit wanker, unable to kick a dandielion
>>
>>64774196
If only looks determined valor.

Morrissey actually got his house searched after writing Margaret On The Guillotine, and the officers asked for his autograph.

It doesn't get more badass than that.
>>
>>64773437

My favorite is s/t. But that's solid too.
>>
>>64773437
you can appreciate the guitar more on hatful of hollow
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.