[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favourite music to listen to when working out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Favourite music to listen to when working out?
>>
Punk, hardcore, metal, hip-hop, thrash, electronic, usually the street fighter 2 and the final fight soundtrack just for fun.
>>
guttural bulldozer slam brutality
>>
I've been listening to a playlist of all my favorite young thug tracks recently... from 1017 Thug to his newer shit on SS3
if none of my turn up music works i can usually throw on Trap Lord by ASAP Ferg or My Name is My Name/Fear of God 2 by Pusha T
Sicko Mobb Vol 2 and the second leg of Vol 3 get me pretty crunk.
Skepta, Old Chief Keef, and a playlist of the "harder" Drake songs usually work well for me as well
>>
death grips
>>
Please delete that image
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2lc_yWYd5o
>>
All the wanted themes from GTA5 (the originals, not the shitty remixes). Tangerine Dream's GOAT.
>>
>working out
fucking pleb
>>
Meshuggah. With all the polirhythms going on you can always sync to the music.
>>
>>64772683
Majority of Meshuggahs music sounds odd, but is mainly in 4/4. You just got to listen to Haake lead you.
>>
>>64772793
Yeah, you mostly get 4/4 following Haake's cymbals (that's useful when headbanging to them live) but 4/4 doesn't rule out polirhythms, the rest of the instruments and the kick/snare usually go for something else.
>>
Recently Big Krit, Deftones (earlier work), Periphery, Q-tip, Safety Fire. It changes up
>>
>>64772586
Does it make you uneasy?
>>
Sonic R OST
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.