[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw radiohead will never make another album that evokes feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: lYVcG6n.png (6 KB, 470x435) Image search: [Google]
lYVcG6n.png
6 KB, 470x435
>tfw radiohead will never make another album that evokes feelings like hail to the thief does
>>
omg i know right 2+2=5 is an epic song xD
>>
>>64762003
Boredom?
>>
>>64762003
HTTT is literally one of the worst ️Radiohead albums and the only positives are Punchup at a wedding, 2+2=5 and Wolf At the door
>>
>>64762294

sit down stand up is better than the rest of the tracks, though.
>>
>>64762294
Every time I think about scatterbrain I get weird feelings
>>
>>64762294
>>64762330
>>64762371
the fact that you're all picking different HTTT songs is proof that it's a great albums. i would pick sit down stand up, wolf at the door, backdrifts, myxamatosis and where i end and you begin as best tracks. punchup at wedding is easily the worst though
>>
>>64762439
What doesn't make it a great album is that it's too long and there's some duds.
>>
>>64762439
the bassline in punch-up is goat alone
>>
>>64762485
I feel like time and rate of exposure to radiohead may play into how much people liked httf
>>
>>64762530
No I absolutely love Radiohead since before you were born, and HTTT was too long and had some duds.
>>
awaiting the day Radiohead will come out with new material that makes me anxious and dance like a fool
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.