[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished listening to this for the first time and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 806x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 806x800
So I just finished listening to this for the first time and it's actually pretty good

Why do you guys hate Blur so much?
>>
>guys
>>
why does it sound like cardiacs is my first thought
>>
i fucking love blur. fight me.
>>
its a meme
>>
>>64761622
They pretty much go downhill from this álbum. Then it gets good again with 13
>>
>>64761622
Narduwar and memes, basically. That's neo-neo-/mu/ for you.

>>64763679
>Parklife and The Great Escape specially
>>
>>64763679
This. I hated Blur for ages because the only two albums I'd heard by them were those two
>>
>>64764587
>>64763679
both this, MLIR is great, but Leisure is still the best blur album imo and I dont care who knows it
>>
>Why do I hate Blur so much

Because Oasis is so much better and Blur is shite.
Oasis had a soul, I am convinced that the drummer from Blur was involved in the holocaust.
>>
>>64764670
Litterally nobody cares about your opinion Montie, everyone thinks you're a fucking idiot and that's a lot to say in such a shity place as this
>>
DESU can't think of a single bad Blur album
>>
too british for the amerifats.

s/t and 13 are pretty popular here though.
>>
>>64764670
>oasis had soul

if ripping off every single artist ever means having a soul then go on
>>
>>64764670
>I am convinced that the drummer from Blur was involved in the holocaust.
Probably not, if he was blur would be popular here.
>>
>>64765089
Hate Oasis all you want but you can't deny 1994-96 they knew how to write perfect rock anthems.
>>
>>64765089
Lol literally every Blur album is a rip-off of a better band

Leisure = Stone Roses
Modern Life is Rubbish and Parklife = The Kinks
The Great Escape = Cardiacs
Blur = Pavement
Think Thank = Radiohead
>>
>>64765343
missing the part when i said that blur had soul and didnt rip off everybody

parklife is a shitty album of nothing but parodies of bygone british pop artists featuring but not limited to the kinks madness syd barrett the small faces gary fucking numan and cardiacs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.