[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why there aren't more artists like Grimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: CiIQUSNUoAA2Xq1.jpg_large.jpg (175 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CiIQUSNUoAA2Xq1.jpg_large.jpg
175 KB, 1024x1024
Why there aren't more artists like Grimes?
>>
because most goblins aren't capable of integrating into human society as effectively as she's done
>>
File: Death_of_Grimes.png (412 KB, 704x535) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_Grimes.png
412 KB, 704x535
>>64757002
good ol' grimey
>>
OP honest question: why do you spam her? do you really like her music or you just think she's good looking? what do you get out of this? do you know that with every grimes thread that is posted, my hate for her grows with great fervor. do you know how much i hate seeing this canadian synth goblin's ugly mug on the catalog? are you doing it to piss me off? just know that i will report these threads every single time. it adds nothing at all to the board. her music is bland indie trash and she looks like fucking poo. fuck you, fuck you and fuck grimes.
>>
File: 1457256175213.jpg (822 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
1457256175213.jpg
822 KB, 1080x1440
such a unique talent only comes around once in a lifetime
>>
>>64757113
He does it so people who likes grimes are associated with him when they make threads, thus making grimes threads less popular even though he makes up 90% of them. You're the exact type of person he is trying to bait
>>
>>64757002
Most people take their medication
>>
>>64757036
>kekekekkeke
>>
>>64757036
Listen to me troll. There is no need to come in this folder if you think you are wasting your time. Go and troll somewhere else. If you wish to ban me then go ahead. I came to this Forum because I thought that there is a respect to people's opinion and saying without making fun of him like the image anon put. I see this is not the case. My word was probably passed to them but please consider to be more mature if you want Grimes to really pay a visit here and see what you are saying. So you can go ahead and ban me. I do not know whether it is the educational system fault, parents fault or whichever is the case. Sure thing is you have issues with yourself. Maybe some yoga? Anyway be more mature and respect the one you are addressing. Saying this I am farewelling you. My level with your level do not match. Think about this, the easiest path is to make someone fun, swear at him behind the mask of anonimity that the Internet gives you. Think though that you might expressing your true self and the one you hide from other people so as not to isolate you in the lowest level. What you showed me here is a very low level attitude.
>>
File: grimes-088.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
grimes-088.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>64757002
She's unique
>>
>>64759480
True
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-u9n_xrAtg
>>
>>64757002
me on the right
>>
File: gregface.png (51 KB, 453x398) Image search: [Google]
gregface.png
51 KB, 453x398
>>64758232
copypasta?
>>
because we don't live in hell
>>
>>64757036
I chuckled
>>
>>64760487
>implying that Grimes is hell
She's heaven, dude
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 716x931) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 716x931
>>64757002
There are more and they are better and prettier
>>
>>64757002
i'm gonna take the bait. there are literally thousands if not millions of other artists like Grimes.
>>
>>64757113
this needs to be made into pasta if it isn't already
>>
>>64761620
Julia Cummins isn't as good as Grimes.

>>64761665
What a joke. Name even one, but it must be similar in every way (music, look, attitude, personality, voice, quirks, etc). Let's see what you've got.
>>
>>64761919
>must be similar in every way (music, look, attitude, personality, voice, quirks, etc)
are you retarded? if this is actually what you meant by your question, then you're either a troll or an idiot. why aren't there more people who are exact clones of me? or you?
>>
Grimes is very unique girl, she's got a lot of talent whether you guys wanna accept that or not. Yeah she isn't perfect, no one is, but you guys seem to let her past define her too much. She's a qt and her music is gr8
>>
>>64757036
oh sjite nigga dat funny
>>
since she went popist and ditched etherealpop/post-dreampop, I'd say:

Hillary Duff
Avril Lavigne
Taylor Swift
Carly Rae Jepsen
>>
File: grimes.jpg (40 KB, 628x314) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
40 KB, 628x314
Grimes isn't honestly that unique. Just another tumblr esc, "Look at me I'm so quirky and different!" kinda girl. Boring honestly.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.