[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that rock and roll is about male sexuality, so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 280x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 280x460
Daily reminder that rock and roll is about male sexuality, so women will never be able to appreciate like straight men
>>
>>64747348
>women can't appreciate male sexuality
How do you think you came to be?
>>
SQUEEZE MY LEMON UNTIL THE JUICE RUNS DOWN MY LEG
>>
This is why some feminist scholars are critiquing rock music as a form of toxic hypermasculinity that harms society.
>>
>>64747369
>songs about harassing and or fucking underage girls
>don't harm society
hahaha
>>
Daily reminder that Josh Homme describes the QotSA sound as "something girls can get into"
>>
>>64747348
>rock and roll is about male sexuality, so women will never be able to appreciate like gay men
>>
>>64747348
BACKDOOR MAN
>>
>>64747348
except that the purpose of male sexuality is to attract females, who also have sexuality and deliriously want to fuck.

the juice runs down their legs too.
>>
Egotism actually
>>
>>64747348
what about bands where the lead singer isnt straight
>>
>>64747369
Rap is much worse with it's treatment of women than rock though
>>
>>64747449
bullshit, men need to be egotistical to get anything done
>>
>>64747499
not at all. Pedophilia and predatory sexuality is much worse than promiscuity and objectification.
>>
>>64747499
true

>>64747786
?????
>>
>>64747786
You are fucking insane if you don't think rap music often has predatory lyrics. Rap music is much worse towards women.
>>
>>64747786
wat
>>
What's with all the anti-women threads suddenly popping up on here?
>>
>>64750781
(wo)memes
>>
>>64750781
triggered
>>
>>64747348
>guy looks and acts like a girl
>"male" sexuality
>>
women are a meme

don't take them seriously you dumbass
>>
>>64750781
>men hate women
>men literally can not shut up about women
just further proof that everything on this earth revolves around women even if they don't want to admit it.

everything a man does is because of woman when you look at nature.

they can't help it.

women are the only thing that gives their life any meaning and they know it.
>>
>>64752703
>women are the only thing that gives their life any meaning and they know it.

what's funny about this is I'm imagining a world of just men, and how much it would suck (I'm a guy). not just for the "sexual" aspects, but in general the complete lack of any harbor from the existential absurdity...In another sense, that is true, but true in the sense that "hot" gives "cold" meaning.

so really your point is pretty unimpressive. yes, I'm glad there's another side to the coin besides my own, its called balance/harmony/nature
>>
>>64752952
but anon, that 'other side of the coin' is a farce. if there was a world with only men (or, more accurately, no gender/gender roles) then people who were to only ever know it would have no sense of 'harmony' as you put it, and in fact would (rightfully) find that idea pretty absurd.
>>
>>64752952
the point im trying to make is even though men despise women they wont shut the fuck up about them. it's fucking weird honestly.
>>
besides radical feminist the average women couldn't give less of a fuck to dedicate such a large portion of time seething with hate for the opposite gender.

women (logically so) only care about them self and what they can get and thats the only reason they would even bother acknowledging a man.

for that alone i applaud them.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.