[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
limited AnCo tape??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ac-tape.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
ac-tape.jpg
135 KB, 1080x1080
who's got a rip of the super limited AnCo tape that they sold at their recent Asheville show??

a-side is Michael Remember (the 20 minute jam session they released last fall), b-side is something unreleased called Danny's Jam
>>
My girlfriend picked one up, but neither of us have a way to play it at the moment, but you bet your ass I'm trying to figure out how to rip it for the good of mankind
>>
>>64746648
We appreciate the hard work, buddy. We all love you and your gf.
>>
>>64746714
me too thanks
>>
Is the a-side that scooba diving video?
>>
>>64746752
Yeah it is
>>
>>64746648
Where do you live? My uni has a record player that rips it to digital, maybe one close to you can do that too
>>
>>64746648
we're all counting on you. don't fail us now
>>
>>64746771
I go to school at USC Columbia

>>64746833
It might take some time but I won't fail you guys
>>
>>64746648
>buys cassette
>doesn't have a player

Nice going faggot
>>
File: 1406694278564.png (277 KB, 600x499) Image search: [Google]
1406694278564.png
277 KB, 600x499
>>64746904
We got it because it's rare and we wanted to rip it to digital for you nerds
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.