[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My favourite Radiohead song is still their breakout single,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>My favourite Radiohead song is still their breakout single, “Creep.” And my favourite Blur song is that number five thing, “Woohoo!” That’s just my taste.

I knew this guy was a pleb but damn...
>>
jesus christ

can i get a source on that lmao
>>
he's like a living cringe generator
>>
>2016
>reading vice
ugh
>>
>>64743299
http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/gene-simmons-on-new-music

> I’m a great fan but I know that they hate everything we do – the over the top visuals, the licensing, the merchandise, we love all that. We bathe in it. That’s not something they want to do.

How can anyone be proud of being such a sellout?
>>
>>64743337
Making money
>>
>>64743315
This. Fucking Noisey.
>>
File: dat jew.gif (3 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
dat jew.gif
3 MB, 359x346
>>64743337
its called being a jew
>>
>>64743337
KISS merch was the best. Growing up they were my favourite band, and I loved all their crazy merch. Comicbooks, action figures and a fucking video game - all about my favorite band. As a kid you love that.
>>
Why are people expecting him to be completely against everything that isnt rock, kiss did sell out and do disco once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7isxoTIeYM

simmions is an ultra jew who doesnt give a fuck about music and just will do anything to make money.
If he were born today he would be some big house generic EDM dj
>>
>>64743451
>prending that song isn't a banger ready to turn the dancefloor into a fucking warzone
>>
>>64743241
But "Creep" is literally Radiohead's only good song. If you don't agree, you are most likely just some fat neckbearded contrarian who's afraid of looking like a 'pleb' on an anonymous image board for liking something as 'pleb' as 90s grunge.

>muh grunge hate
>muh kurt cobain hate

No, honestly, why do the fat neckbeards of this music discussion forum hate Nirvana and all things grunge so much? Is it because of the fan base? What, are you annoyed that people can be more depressed than you? Are you annoyed that 'normal' people too can think they're
special little snowflakes who turn to depressing music? You are pathetic.Please, just grow out of your immature "GRRR I HATE GRUNGE SO MUCH!!!11" phase already.
>>
>>64743470
>he doesn't realize
(psst... nirvana hate is memeing)
>>
>>64743470
You're trying too hard
>>
>>64743513
*engages ptosis*
*feels sorry for himself*
*puts on a sad face*
*puts on his shitty new radiomeme album*
>>
>>64743470
But what if I like Radiohead and Nirvana...
>>
is creep really considered to be a grunge track?

i guess it's a bit pixies-esque
>>
>>64743607
radiohead were compared to nirvana a lot in the early days
>>
>>64743733
Nice dubs
>>
>>64743349
>>64743337
>>64743315
read the one with Idris Elba, never has a man been so based.

that edgy vice-tween-"reporter" just gets raped by him
>>
>>64744271
http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/what-does-idris-elba-think-of-this-months-best-tracks
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.