[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AOTFY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
What would you think of someone who had this as his profile picture?
>>
i'd think they were ready to turn the dancefloor into a fucking warzone
>>
the fucking astonishing by dream fucking theater
>>
i'd wonder if they like the art or the album
>>
>>64741360
They were a 14yo white kid.
>>
Wonder why they love 2016's 4th best album so much
>>
>>64741398
>overplayed maymay
>>
>>64741360
I thought about it but then I realized it'd be weird to have a butt as your profile pic
>>
>>64741445
Calling something a meme does not negate the truth.
>>
>>64741647
Yes it does actually
>>
>>64741676
lel
>>
>>64741360
What's the story with this cover again?
>>
>>64741398
/thread
>>
>>64741922
something something asshole's point of view
>>
>>64741930
no
>>
>>64741922
I was smoking some dank kush last night and decided to listen to the album in it's entirety, of course the cover captured my attention and I tried to make heads or tails of it.
If I remember correctly, my conclusion was that the two huge circles/balls are just the woman's eyes. The reason why they take up 90% of the cover is that they signify the depth of the psychological construct of a person, this sentient, armored supercomputer that has the capacity to wreak havoc any second if it felt like it. "Eyes are the windows of the soul" etc., but Stefan doesn't like what he sees through that window. Every time Stefan meets or interacts with someone it feels like staring into the abyss, a bottomless pit if you will. Visually, what you see when talking with someone is literally the most familiar thing you can anchor to in this crazy world, you've been looking at loving faces since you were born. It's easy to forget you're not interacting with a programmed NPC-like unit but rather you're interacting with raw experience of the other person - experience that's almost entirely an enigma to YOURSELF - experience that's literally stored and distorted right behind the other person's eyes. I just think it's a very interesting juxtaposition designed by nature, the most mysterious, enigmatic and florid thing in the universe hidden behind the most familiar thing in the universe. Maybe that's what scares him, I mean interacting with other people IS essentially a very scary thing for someone who assumes everyone around them is as crazy, complex and possibly dangerous (Stefan's character or himself irl). I don't know what's with the tongue though, looks cool
>>
In all honesty

I think they would be autistic ,ugly and have about 15 friends , 3 of witch they actually know
>>
>>64742356
>autistic
>witch
>>
>>64742093
>>64742332
I can't decide which one is more ineresting
>>
>>64741922
DINO EGGS
>>
>>64742332
is this pasta?
>>
>>64741676
defeat the meme magic, sebastian
>>
I'd think it was funny that we had the same profile picture.
>>
>>64742909
it has potential to be a very delicious, fingerlicking good pasta
>>
>>64741360
post the GIF then we will talk
>>
File: bottomless pit.png (171 KB, 662x470) Image search: [Google]
bottomless pit.png
171 KB, 662x470
>>64742093
>>
>>64742332
I want what you're smoking pls
>>
>>64741360
probably a cuck
>>
Blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo
Oh no
Blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo
Hot head, oh no
Pedagogue grab the microphone, ease up [?]
Blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo
Oh no
Blo, blo, blo
Hot head, oh no
>>
Death grips lyrics were written by a complicated computer program, basically an expanded thesaurus database (that includes a lot of jargon words) combined with syntactic algorithms. You heard it here
>>
>>64741930
Nice opinion, now stick it up yer ass!
>>
>>64743405
BLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUHBLUH
>>
>>64741398
>>64742356
>>64743302
Someone's upset, and it ain't me.
>>
>>64742332

That's interesting, might be on to something there lad
>>
File: 1428170342382.jpg (285 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
1428170342382.jpg
285 KB, 896x504
>>64742332
I think it's mocking people like you (no disrespect) that try to search for an abstract meaning behind their music. Perhaps the title "Bottomless Pit" is just an allegory for "No matter how deep you look you'll never find it."

It's a Catch-22 though. You could say that "no meaning" is actually the meaning.
>>
>>64744016
pretty sure he is joking.
>>
Mega link to Bottomless Pit plz
>>
I love that chick's mouth go for it OP :)

It will be cooler in a few years though
>>
>>64745350
Buy it, faggoth.
>>
>>64741378
C Y B E R P U N K B A N G E R S
>>
>>64746167
Agreed. Thanks!
>>
I FUCKED YOU IN HALF
>>
>>64743405

Holy shit, I think you may be right.
>>
>>64743405

I believe this.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.