[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
What went wrong?
>>
you expected another IYRT, not another NWTS
the problem is with you, not Drake, who's untouchable

bounce that shit like woah
>>
>>64738865

Listening to that Joe Budden podcast, it seems like something's up with Drake that he's not being really explicit about. This album's a really strange move, tbqhfam. Especially given the years of hype this was given.
>>
>>64738915
This desu senpai
>>
Anybody got a streaming link for this?
>>
>>64738865
half of it was filler garbage
>>
The second half is 10 times better than the first half
>>
been watching interviews of this guy because i want to like him. but hes the most boring fucking person. standard answers for everything. political "i love everyone" bullshit. fucking boring. jesus christ.

im sure hes cool in real life and shit, but in the interviews its so boriinnggggg.
>>
he's a robot puppet who fabricates all emotion and experience to make him seem relatable. he's a snake. he's a liar. he's a fake. and on this album all of it finally caught up to him. 'muh career, muh girls, muh money' he's been talking the same shit for 5 albums
>>
File: nardwuar-vs-drake-2016.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nardwuar-vs-drake-2016.jpg
337 KB, 1920x1080
>>64739874
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOEDtqdbWAg
>>
>>64741026
>one hour of nardwuar

Holy shit.
>>
File: 1462053487068.gif (70 KB, 224x120) Image search: [Google]
1462053487068.gif
70 KB, 224x120
>>64741143
It's as good as it sounds, m8. Just coming down from the high as I type. Fucking phenom.
>>
Anyone want to hear the version i put together?
>>
>>64738865
It's an album by Drake and you expected something good, that's what went wrong you sack of self-serving shit.
>>
>>64741512
sure m8
>>
>>64741595
HERE YOU GO FAG
https://mega.nz/#F!u4tkzY5b!1KMiNhiJUSKCvu1hux9zjw
>>
>>64738915
Pretty much this. I find IYRTITL and even bits of WATTBA vastly superior to NWTS, so I'm a little disappointed we didn't get the evolution on the style of the former I grew to love.

I can rag on the album all I want, but most of my criticism is based off of my own personal taste. It's objectively not an awful album, just not the step I wanted to see him take.
>>
File: Drake-Tears.png (884 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Drake-Tears.png
884 KB, 1000x1000
Honestly? I'm a huge Drake fan, and I had no problem with him retreading the same style he already has.

The problem was, for almost 90% of the tracks on the album there exists a previous song he has made that's similar, but is already a better version of it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.