[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This c*nt finally did it... she left Ozzy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: Sharron.jpg (244 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Sharron.jpg
244 KB, 2197x1463
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/08/sharon-and-ozzy-osbourne-reportedly-calling-it-quits.html

Always knew this bitch would set herself up in the spotlight before leaving him... it finally happened. I really hope she gets cancer now.
>>
What a weird thing to be butthurt over

Ozzy cheated and is a drugged out retard, you're wishing cancer on her because she got sick of it? This is why you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
Have some humanity you fucking edgelord
She's probably really fucking upset by this, like of all the shit they've been through and she leaves him because he fucked a hairstylist? Her judgment is so clouded it's insane
>>
just say you hate women OP
>>
SHARRONN!
>>
File: NicSnow.jpg (83 KB, 552x476) Image search: [Google]
NicSnow.jpg
83 KB, 552x476
>>64728697
>>64728713

She's always been a controlling cunt... ever watch The Osbournes? I'm taking issue with the fact that she's been calculating this move for countless years..... bitch probably helped to whack Randy Rhoads too. Fuck her, and fuck you.
>>
literally who gives a fuck
>>
Hasn't she already beat cancer once? Not sure wishing it on her will do much.
>>
File: Are U Really That Stupid.jpg (465 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Are U Really That Stupid.jpg
465 KB, 1000x1000
>>64728810
Right. So, your schizophrenic analysis of a fucking REALITY SHOW might be proof enough for you, but for everyone else that isn't a complete and total retard, it's not worth shit.

You do realize reality shows aren't actually real life, despite the name, right?

And you're still ignoring the fact that Ozzy cheated and bringing up pure conjecture about her planning this and cheating. You're a fucking retard, OP. Sorry your hero Ozzy lost his wife because HE CHEATED ON HER and that's a totally unreasonable thing to divorce someone over.
>>
>>64728771
>SHARRONN!

This is the only thing that I liked about her... that she stuck with him through everything. Ozzy literally had another mother to take care of him and she got to live a BEYOND EXTRAVIGANT lifestyle that she didn't earn herself in return...

...what happened? Did she watch that dumb new J-Lo video where she sings "not gonna be your momma" shit to men, and decided "ok, I think the climate is right for this now".

Really, fuck her hard... no surprise some are defending her though..... seeing as how Hillary Clinton is a front running presidential candidate. FTW:)
>>
File: 1448478900965.jpg (52 KB, 512x560) Image search: [Google]
1448478900965.jpg
52 KB, 512x560
>>64728903
>no surprise some are defending her though..... seeing as how Hillary Clinton is a front running presidential candidate.
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>64728879
Cancer never really leaves the body... you can stall it, but there is always the likely chance that it will come back. In her case, I hope it does.
>>
>>64728903
>Ozzy literally had another mother to take care of him
This shouldn't be a good thing.
>>
>>64728903
>IT'S OKAY TO CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE IF YOU'RE RICH

Want me to you tell how I know you're white trash OP?
>>
>>64728897
I swear, "schizophrenic" is becoming the new go-to word for plebs on 4chan who want to sound a bit more "intelligent". Of course I know "reality shows" aren't "real", but you obviously don't know the story behind the scenes. Sharron has always been planning this move, and Ozzy is literally borderline brain dead from the decades of drug abuse.

This cunt enabled him, stuck herself into every management position she could through him, elevated herself a little bit, and is taking advantage of the current political climate to make this move now.

She's fine... she's not crying over this. This is a real blow for Ozzy though, who could have REALLY taken advantage of his success the way others do, but instead chose to do the "family" thing as best as he could fighting through countless temptation, and the money and power to act on them at any time.

You're just a beta fag.
>>
File: TCLaugh.jpg (26 KB, 313x255) Image search: [Google]
TCLaugh.jpg
26 KB, 313x255
>>64728969
When your wife enables your drug abuse, and you turn into a manchild as a result... ok. kek
>>
>>64729086
Take your meds.
>>
>>64729086
take your meds.
>>
>>64728917
You didn't get the whole "I'm a woman who built my "career" off of the success of my husband's achievements, and now every woman in the world will now endorse me by default as long as I play the "he cheated on me" woman card" thing I was going for did you? Guess bandwagon hating and making generic copycat statements online anonymously is the most "human" contact you've gotten in a while.
>>
>>64729086
take your meds
>>
File: Morgey.jpg (15 KB, 274x357) Image search: [Google]
Morgey.jpg
15 KB, 274x357
>>64729041
>Want me to you tell how I know you're white trash OP?

Suggesting that blacks aren't the world champions of infidelity... I mean, cheating on his wife is the reason "blacks" STILL consider Bill Clinton "the real first black president".

Want me to tell you how I know you're a degenerate black?
>>
>>64728713
>>64728674

she was always only after the money.
>>
I have been a fan of Black Sabbath for years, and I've always like Ozzy. But I see so much hate for Sharon but never see why people hate her. So why do people hate her?
>>
>>64729215
>>64729260
>>64729289

Thank you for proving my point that most 4chan users are just children who copycat each other under the dilusion that you're all one hive mind. kek Take your meds.
>>
>>64729349
Bingo
>>
>>64729260
>>64729289
I really hope this becomes a meme.
>>
>>64729366
Take your meds.
>>
>>64729363
same
i dunno if it's 4chan being afraid of women or if she's legitimately a conniving shekelshaker
>>
>>64729363
Being on X-factor and the whole thing with Iron Maiden I think.
>>
>>64729366
Take your meds.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1920x1080
>>64729394
>>64729289
>>64729260
>>
Since this thread derailed pretty hard...

Anyone else wondering where Ozzy disappeared to?
>>
>>64729215
desu I'm using this from now on to reply to unreadable, stir-crazy bullshit copy pasta.
>>
>>64729363
She is the reason bass parts on some of the "remasters" were re-recorded... so the original band members wouldn't get a dime. Look into it. It was all Sharron, and Ozzy betrayed his bandmates to blindly follow her.
>>
>>64729464
whisked away to the whiskey wonderland
>>
>>64729464
He went out to get ice cream.
>>
>>64729464
hes in my house we chilling
>>
Ozzy finally gonna die?
>>
I always hated the very sight of her.

I hated that whole med-00s postmodern ironic reality tv popist moment.
>>
>>64729517
Sounds like Ozzy's to blame as well, just because he's been a drugged out retard for decades doesn't just give him any free passes
>>
>>64729578
I miss it so much honestly. Once you realize it's scripted it's so much more entertaining, to see the depths people will go for attention.
The Osbournes, Viva La Bam and of course all the trashy VH1 dating shows.
>>
>>64729086
Odd, this was always my impression of her while the show was airing. Like she'd waited to become Sharon in the public eye instead of "Ozzy's wife" so she could set herself up elsewhere. It's not like Ozzy has always been faithful anyway. I'm pretty sure they snarled countless times on the show about the roadies he's banged and the drugs he's done and whose ass he snorted off of, etc.

It has never seemed like anything more than a "have my children and raise them, stay together for the kids" kind of deal, until she figured out he was her ticket to fame. Even old, I'd still bang her, and her fame can only lead to better dick.
>>
>>64729621
TAKE
>>
>>64729621
>woman is self-centered

Color me surprised, not really a big deal either, everyone is self-centered.

She's also right to be pissed right now.
>>
>>64729464
Pulling a publicity stunt
>>
reality tv is stressful

this could happen to kanye one day
>>
>>64729717
YOUR
>>
>>64729801
MEDS
>>
>>64729798
>implying it hasn't happened already
>>
JUST
>>
>>64728810
>he's always been a controlling cunt... ever watch The Osbournes?

Merely pretending to be retarded, right?
>>
Favorite Ozzy song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzyz2egx_0c
>>
>>64731197
That's a great one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws3H0OOyJSA
>>
>>64729349
>>64729386
>after the money
>sticks with him even though shes making bank on her own

sure
>>
>muh all women are gold diggers meme
Fuck you, /mu/
She loved him, she really took care of him. I love The Osbornes and I'm sad for them. But enough was enough. Ozzy is a mess.
>>
>>64728674
she already had cancer and beat it... asshole
>>
God damnit now he's gonna die sooner
>>
>>64730297

BARK
>>
>>64731197

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRlk7sJ3PXs
>>
10 years too late, would've tapped that hard back in the day.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.